Why?....Why? Honda....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter4life

Rotary Man
Looking at my car and my friend owning a civic with a swapped GSR engine has had me looking at honda's and especially this site for a long time now. I have lived and breathed honda for a long time. However today I had an epiphany why Honda? What is so good about Honda? People scower this site looking for advice and ways to get their civic or crx to a measly 150-170. ( yes i know their are turbocharged engines out there that are making more) but still they dont look that great and I would much rather have a supra or 300zx! They are a true sports car and flatout would spank your integra. Heck even my uncle can beat almost anything with his WORK TRUCK. A Dodge he bought and chipped for 150 bucks. Now hes pushing 450hp. Some days I get so frustrated with the whole HONDAPOWER thing so I thought I would speak my mind today. Someone please help me see the silverlining in this dark cloud lol.

:(

Yea I'm all into my Honda and I know I'm not as fast as even a work truck either let alone a muscle car and I'm tired of putting up with dickwad american muscleheads who don't even have the slightest clue of Honda potential but I love my car not to mention it's my first and I've put in a lot of blood, sweat, tears, work, and money into it for a 16 y/o.

But in short, yea, it's what we like to drive. Not to mention my long-term goals (as in years from now) include breaking 500hp at the wheels way down the line anyway so those truckers and muscleheads will be in tears soon when I race for huge money and pinks. That way I can make enough money to buy the Supra/Skyline I've always wanted :D and start crushing the newer Honda owners and tell them that's exactly where I started hahaha.

and locked, cause this only needed to be in one forum....you got it right with the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back