1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why?....Why? Honda....

Discussion in 'Integra' started by hunter4life, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunter4life

hunter4life Rotary Man

Looking at my car and my friend owning a civic with a swapped GSR engine has had me looking at honda's and especially this site for a long time now. I have lived and breathed honda for a long time. However today I had an epiphany why Honda? What is so good about Honda? People scower this site looking for advice and ways to get their civic or crx to a measly 150-170. ( yes i know their are turbocharged engines out there that are making more) but still they dont look that great and I would much rather have a supra or 300zx! They are a true sports car and flatout would spank your integra. Heck even my uncle can beat almost anything with his WORK TRUCK. A Dodge he bought and chipped for 150 bucks. Now hes pushing 450hp. Some days I get so frustrated with the whole HONDAPOWER thing so I thought I would speak my mind today. Someone please help me see the silverlining in this dark cloud lol.

:(

2. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

dude, its what they want to drive.

3. 93civicracer

93civicracer Oh, I do a little here and there.

Yea I'm all into my Honda and I know I'm not as fast as even a work truck either let alone a muscle car and I'm tired of putting up with dickwad american muscleheads who don't even have the slightest clue of Honda potential but I love my car not to mention it's my first and I've put in a lot of blood, sweat, tears, work, and money into it for a 16 y/o.

But in short, yea, it's what we like to drive. Not to mention my long-term goals (as in years from now) include breaking 500hp at the wheels way down the line anyway so those truckers and muscleheads will be in tears soon when I race for huge money and pinks. That way I can make enough money to buy the Supra/Skyline I've always wanted :D and start crushing the newer Honda owners and tell them that's exactly where I started hahaha.

4. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

and locked, cause this only needed to be in one forum....you got it right with the other thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.