Why You Shouldn't Mix Utah And Gov't

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

computer_bomb.jpg

What a retard.

Let's put bombs in everyone's cars so that they blow up if they go over the speed limit.

How about miniature knives in products at stores that cut off hands when someone shoplifts?

Oh, I know... all the audio tapes that the wonderful Utah people made copies of back in the 80s should automatically catch on fire and destroy their stereo systems.

What an asshole.

im with you on the speed sensitive bombs in cars
and on the miniature knives to stop shoplifting
why stop at the stereo system... burn the whole fucking house down... and try to time it to happen at 3:30 AM so you might be able to catch them while they are sleeping... i mean these are theves we are talking about... they are stealing up to $15 out of the hands of multi-billion dollar companies

how are the record execs going to afford private jets and summer homes in the hamptons if people keep stealing

The record execs afford all that because they're stealing from the artists...

How about exploding assholes for states where sodomy is illegal?

"Honey, I want to try this"
"No sweetie DON'T"
"It won't hurt, I promise"
"........ Ok, go slow"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

yet another fucking old asshole who has an infuriating amount of ignorance built up in their stupid, stubborn, blind ass brain.

Simply amazing. Maybe we should look into term limits for Senators and Congreemen after all. Anytime you let a politician hang around this long they become so out of touch that they began suggesting wonderful ideas such as this. I wrote Mr. Hatch a letter and his friendly pre-canned handjob of a thank you screen told me that because I am not a Utah resident (and therefore completely meaningless to his re-election) he would not be able to respond personally. What a tool.

<hangs head in shame of being part of the same human race>

Back