why !?!?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd buy it, put some Rota's on it, take the ghetto wheels to the ghetto here, make money off those, and resell the car for about $1500 more than I paid for it witht he ghetto fabulous parts on it.

But that's just my opinion. ;)

I don't think that deactivating the a/c and putting wire wheels on a CRX HF qualifies it to be a race car.

1990 Honda Civic CRX HF, 4-cylinder, standard, 170k miles, Drives Great! NEW* CD-Player (AIWA) NEW* Tires, NEW* Wheels, Lowrider style,NEW* LED windshield washers (they change colors-Blue to Purple toRed) Last service done June 2003-(Oil change, Oil filter, Spark plugs, Spark plug wires).

We also have extra wheels that will fit on the car, if you do not like the CUSTOM ones that are on it right now. The A/C controls were deactivated in order to convert this car to a race car.(The a/c doesn’t work)

OMFG man u beat me to the A/C race car comment. i better hold off on my rota plans and send away for some nice 100 spoke wires so i dont get dissed at the track. Maybe my clutch isnt the only reason im only running 14.9's, i forgot to get some blingin wheels.

ugly, but not as bad as some shit I've seen :ghey:

the car looks like its in decent shape
take off the wire wheels and sell them (at least $500)
buy some rims with the money you get from that
replace the n0zZl3s with some stock ones ($20 max)
looks like youll need to get a passenger side wiper
AC sucks and should be ripped out anyway

the car is now ready for whatever you want to do with it

people crack me up
:lmao:
if it didnt have those rims you all would be jizzing all over it
the body is cleaner than most ive seen
and people with rims like that generally arent into racing... they just like cruising all slow and profiling... so theres a better chance that its not beat to shit

Back