Why?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RisingSun

i know that the LS motor is better with turbo...but why? ls motor lets say 140hp...gsr 180s...if u put turbo into the gsr would the vtec matter?

yeah that link is a sick debate, but i think when it came down to it in the end was if you take the money somebody spent on a b18c swap and turbo..... and use that same amount of money on a LS swap and turbo, you'll get a fuckload more outta the ls swap with the money left over....... but i don't wanna get into it, click the link.

really, just read the articles. ls motor has a longer stroke and higher displacement than c5, it also has a lower cr and no vtec. it is easier to turbo than a c5 and can handle more boost. that is why it is better turbo and not so good n/a. ok stop asking.

it's a never ending question...... because to people that dont know they think of the gsr being far superior to the ls..... and turbo being making everything all fast and furious and they wonder why the gsr/turbo combo isn't the ultimate.

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Jan 20 2003, 03:17 PM
really, just read the articles. ls motor has a longer stroke and higher displacement than c5, it also has a lower cr and no vtec. it is easier to turbo than a c5 and can handle more boost. that is why it is better turbo and not so good n/a. ok stop asking.

most of what you said is utter bullshit. please learn something, don't just repost what you think you read.

HOW is it easier? it requires the exact same parts :bash:
HOW does it handel more boost? :bash:
ok stop posting :bash:

Back