Wide-Body Wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so u want proof know how do i do that send u a pic from my cell phone or wat

Uh, Photo-Bucket? Myspace? Ever heard of those? You have four cars and you don't have a digital camera?

Ive never seen an FF car oversteer. :dunno: My hatch understeers with 205/50R15 Yokohama AVS ES100s, but thats why I have the Ventus' it drives like its on rails with them puppies.:D
The car I drive the most takes curves at 45mph like it's on rails. Oh wait, it is on rails. I still love driving it, haha.

for some reason mine does i u think it is the tires those r the old size tires now i am on bfg traction tas they seemed ok then i take a turn on my freeway i always go faster and faster around the turn and i can only get to about 80mph then it start to walk away from me

and have u ever seen the fwd drift car on you tube it starts to overstear then he grabs the ebrake to keep it sliding

Scan57.jpg

and have u ever seen the fwd drift car on you tube it starts to overstear then he grabs the ebrake to keep it sliding

Wow, just stop. Pulling the e-brakes=locking the rear brakes. That's not oversteer at all. Oversteer=car's naturally tendency to "over turn", spin out, rears lose traction before front, etc.

The only FWD Honda's that do "oversteer" suffer from snap-oversteer due to toe settings and stiff spring rates; and that's usually only under hard braking...but the car still understeers during normal corning(best it can do is neutral).

Last edited:
to the OP, there are some companies like Fiske that will custom build you a set of 3 piece rims you pick the offset, they are very pricy though, wish I could help more...

civicmulisha, please go pollute your own thread with your ghetto garbage.

To the OP...

This is a toughy, especially on the front.

The wider you go, effectively, the more room fore and aft you need as well to fit the wheel for turning.

If you're doing time attacks, I think your best bet would be a 245/35 or 245/40 on a 15x8.5 -10

But, that tire probably doesn't exist.

and to the OP, look at some of my threads for widebody and wide tires...real racing wheels are prolly going to be your best bet. Light, wide, and sexy.

Tokyo drift like hondas? dude hate to inform you but I am almost 100% possitive there wasn't even a honda in tokyo drift. And if you didn't notice HE MADE IT A WIDE BODY TO FIT BIGGER TIRES. If he is going to put a body kit on it for a purpose other than making it look different I am personally all for it. Besides buddy...a guy who apparently can't even spell and/or punctuate need not judge others' rides. Please by all means either quit posting or post some pics backing up your claims that you have a JDM SIR or any thing other than a rust bucket of an ef...

i tried to post pics up and its not working thats y there was a empty message srry it took so long to wb i was working and someone tell me how to post them and i will post the sir but no one said anything about a honda being in tokyo drift just using the gay body kits as an example so tell me y k sport would send me two diff spring rates at 80 mph my rear end slides out i dont touch the e brake it just walk away from me is there any real technicians in here like and fwd car and over steer any car can

and im sorry u guys think i am bull shitting u im not i am the one with honda tattos when u show your loyalty like a buch of other ppl have just cause u have a honda and think u know wat ur doing dont mean shit i just want to know if i do a wide body will that stop my damm ass end from coming around me fuck quit hating and answer the dam questions ppl ask thats wat this fucking fourm is all about i was simpally asking this guy y a wide body kit and everyone and there fucking mom started bitching for him let him do his own bitching if i new how to put the dam car in a post i would

Back