Wide-Body Wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am sorry but sitting here saying he is the next tokyo drift honda is definately not ASKING why he wanted a body kit....even though he answered your question in his very first post.... Just my 2 cents.

But that was a good one guys. lol

just shut the fuck up how hard is it i might have came at him wrong but i wanna know the same shit he does so help me and him and close your mouths

yeah whatever miss attitude.

anyway back to the op's question. You will probably have to have the wheels custom made. How big of a tire are you looking at running? You may have to run 17's. I had the same issue with my T/A I wanted to get some wider rubber in the rear end and the only thing he could offer me was a 275 series tire on a 17x10 maybe.... I can't remember right off hand. I ended up putting the tires off for now.

Yeah I want to do 275's for sure. I just need to know offsets/back spacing so that I can order the correct wheels 1st time. I have considered fiske but they are way too pricy for something I am going to F-up.

unfortunely most of your options will probably be pretty expensive. Considering it was over $1400 for wheels and tires for me, and those are stock offset.

I ran 225 r-comps on bmw e30 bottle caps with no flaring, widebody, etc.. and it was rubbing on the INSIDE more than the outside. make sure what u plan to do has been done before and how to prevent rubbing on the inside wheel wells. good luck and post the results here please when you get done.

ps. as for that douchebag, I got an easy sln for you guys until he gets banned:

untitled-1.jpg

i agree... do what you want with your car because its your car.. so def do what you want.. but wheels that you are thinking of are VERY hard to find in 4 lug but if you convert to 5 lug you have a better chance of finding the wheels you want however the problem is the pivot point on wheels like that would be toward the inside of the wheel so the wheels would be very limited (front any ways) on turning Depending on the extent of the widebody ofcourse.. but If its a slight widebody i would go with some pretty big offset wheels im not sure of any numbers but find out what the wheels on the civic is now and just masure from the bottom of the studs (after taking the wheel off And just figure out how much you want the wheels to stick out or how wide the wide body is and then find wheels with the closest offset to what your looking for.. you may need to do a 5 lug conversion to find wheels that are wide enough or just put wheel spacers Good luck

just curious what kinda sway bar and other suspension parts you using, just wondering cause you could have the rear set up to tight causing it to rotate on you, or you could have a funky brake bias, i dunno just stuff to look into, and you should be able to put a wide enough tire to handle your needs by rolling your fenders and so on, just look at what cars from some of the H2 classes etc use with thier setups for some better ideas

Back