Wideband sensor with CromeFree

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I haven't even put it in the car because its too cold and I haven't purchased Ostrich or a wideband yet. I pretty much don't have much time to work on the car; but hopefully everything will be together in the upcoming weeks.

Crome whether it be the free or Pro version is a great program. The only thing Pro has is the datalogging and dyno tools.

Datalogging you can get with a program like Freelog which they are making a lot of strides with more and more every day. Crome free does have the real time updating capabilities with something like the Ostrich or Romulator.

Check out Freelog here:
http://forum.pgmfi.org/viewforum.php?f=52&...77190fa36b6c7d9

Crome Pro is worth the $150 and if you need any of the parts you are looking for..hit me up, I may be able to help you out :cool:

Thanks man, Right now I'm just getting the car computer together(1.4GHz AMD w/512Ram in a wooden box :laugh: looking for a cheap LCD screen though); but since you do sell parts, do you have a rounded cable for the Ostrich(or a cheap spare that I can make one out of)?

Back