widebody miata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i give it a meh...dont like the rims and i dont like the "glue on" widebody look...almost looks half assed.

but you are right, as i went further down (and the shots got further away) it does kinda resemble a 964

f74.jpg

Here's a picture you guys can use in my theads.

Maybe I drank too much that day. I dont remember having my picture taken...

:p

..................i dont know what to say to that.

please just tell us that is not you.....

as for the miata, I give it a meh as well. It could have been done much better, especially the blending or lack thereof of th widebody into the rest of the body. Those lines do not look good.

Just stop posting.

You own a beat-ass yellow honda and are ragging on this because it has functional body mods? Pull your head out.

HOLY ****! GOD DAMN! LOOK AT THAT ****ING ****! WHAT THE ****?!?!? i'M CREAMING IN MY ****ING PANTS THATS SO HOT! I OWNED A 99 MIATA WITH SOME BOOTLEGG RACING HARTS AND THOUGHT THAT **** WAS HOT...NOT COMPARED TO THIS ****ING THING...WOW! I'm not an interested buyer but give this owner props from me. daaaamn.

:bustout: :bustout:

I'm diggin the makeshift b6t under the hood. :worthy:

I bet that fucker floats with those huge ass tires.

i always liked miatas and that one looks sweet too. but ill never own one because they are literally to small for me, right down to the pedal spacing

Back