Widebody NSX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
Found this on another forum.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=793718

Originally posted by chopsu007
hi guys,
im posting this for my close friend... please contact him if youre interested. thanks! :)

FS: 1993 Widebody Acura NSX
miles: 90,200
vin: JH4NA1150PT000512
owners: 2 (including myself)
exterior: murcielago orange
interior: black leather

PRICE: $44,500 OBO

nsx_shoot.jpg

dual_NSX2.jpg

nsx_drive.jpg

nsx2.jpg

nsx1.jpg

nsx3.jpg

(for all pictures visit this link)
http://ebay.carad.com/viewItem/viewAllPhot...860&template=48

This is a rare JGTC style widebody NSX. Acura NSX's are easily one of the best road going vehicles offered by the Japanese, and also probably the BEST exotic for under $100k. With the head turning looks of an exotic, and the reliablity of a Honda; it's no wonder why NSX's are highly sought after by many performance, sport, driver enthusiasts. The car has been highly modified to near perfection. This NSX clads only 1 of 3 Downforce JGTC kits in circulation. The Downforce JGTC kit replicates the look of the 97-98 season JGTC NSX race cars of Japan. Body work and paint was carefully executed by 2020 Autobody Tech (City of Industry) who is well known in the Import industry for doing a lot of custom show and company vehicles (ie: Import Tuner, Turbo, Super Street, etc). Custom built one-off Volk Racing wheels were built by Rays of Japan to accomidate this widebodied NSX. 18x8 in front, and 19x10.5 (with massive 4.5 lips) SF Challenge wheels with TOYO T1-S performance tires (90% tread left). With all subtle details like the Carbon fiber GT mirrors, Carbon fiber B-Pillar accents, tow hook, hood pins, Carbon fiber Fuel door, NSX-R carbon fiber wing, etc... no SMALL detail was missed.

A 1993 Acura NSX with the current factory options plus mileage is valued at approximately: $29,500 on KBB. The Downforce limited JGTC-GTR kit (1 of 3) is $16,000 (www.downforce.biz). The custom Volk wheels valued at: $4,800 specially made from Japan. Taitec JGTC exhaust and other modifcations from Science of Speed (www.scienceofspeed.com) valued near: $5,200. Procars Limited NSX-R carbon fiber wing at: $1800! And finally all the custom labor, body, and paint work priced at nearly: $12,300! The total on after market upgrades and labor is about: $40k! The reaction, comments, attention, and head turns this car gets on the road is definetly something near priceless!

This 1993 Acura NSX has been extremely pampered and well taken care of. Never raced or tracked in. Always garaged, cleaned by professional detailers, and always well maintained. There has been only two owner of this vehicle. The car has never been smoked in. There are no records of any prior collision damage. This automobile appears to have no current damage. Door dings are usually present on used vehicles, but not on this one. All dings, scratches and imperfections were removed as the car was freshly repainted with a 4 stage PPG (Lamborghini Murcielago) Pearl Orange paint. The care of this auto has been well maintained, and its' extra clean exterior is all the proof you need. The interior of this vehicle is in absolutely mint condition and still has the new vehicle smell. The tires on this vehicle appear to have no wear at all. All electricals, mechanicals, and parts are in great working order. The car has been cared for both inside and out!

- downforce GTR kit (front, fender, hood, sides, rear fender, diffuser)
- procars type R cf wing
- craft square cf mirror
- cantrell cf fuel filler door kit
- i'impacts cf b-pillar
- dali tow hook
- 02 rear taillights
- xenon headlights
- 2020 autobody tech: lamborghini orange paint
- comptech strut/way
- h&r spring
- volk SF challange (18x7.5 front - 19x10.5 rear)
- toyo t1s tires
- type r cf boot / knob
- sparco steering wheel w/ honda horn
- quick release hub
- taitec center exit jgtc exhaust
- etc

THANK YOU~!!!

nice car.

i love how i clicked on the link, read everything, then scrolled down in here only to realize that everything i just read was right there. great

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jun 23 2005, 05:47 PM
nice lookin car, too bad its just as fast as a stock one.
[post=515782]Quoted post[/post]​

faster* with those volks, aftermarket exhaust, and the extra downforce provided by the widebody kit. It will definately handle better, shaving some time of the clock.

In the 1/4 mile will it be faster? Possibly, but it will probably be near identical but thats obviously not what the car is intended for.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jun 23 2005, 05:55 PM-->
Seany-izzle
@Jun 23 2005, 05:47 PM
nice lookin car, too bad its just as fast as a stock one.
[post=515782]Quoted post[/post]​

faster* with those volks, aftermarket exhaust, and the extra downforce provided by the widebody kit. It will definately handle better, shaving some time of the clock.

In the 1/4 mile will it be faster? Possibly, but it will probably be near identical but thats obviously not what the car is intended for.
[post=515784]Quoted post[/post]​

replicates the LOOK of the actual race body. i dont see anything about it actually being functional.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jun 23 2005, 06:27 PM

replicates the LOOK of the actual race body. i dont see anything about it actually being functional.

To split hairs here...

At the very least, I see upgraded rims to lightweight volks and an upgraded exhaust system with a carbon fiber/light weight body kit that really can't hurt functionality of the car too incredibley much considering its 'replicates' what the real kit on the car does.

i know its splitting hairs, but usually when a company (or anyone) says that a certain product copies the look of something without mentioning functionality, it means that its not functional. if it is, great. but im just saying how it is most of the time, and if it is functional that would be a big peice of info to add.

you know what i mean, just look at all the dc sports STYLE headers, and mugen STYLE apparel stuff all over ebay, lol.

Originally posted by SiLude@Jun 23 2005, 03:36 PM
nice car.

i love how i clicked on the link, read everything, then scrolled down in here only to realize that everything i just read was right there. great
[post=515763]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

:lol:

i love nsx's... but that's just overkill to me. all the vents on the hood and fins near the rear, just a bit too much.

Back