widebody sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

koolkoreanked

Does anyone know of any site that sell wide body kits for the Del Sol? I've been searching and cant find them anywhere.

gallery_32558_286_15299.jpg

try extreme demensions or whaterver its called. Just do a google search, something is bound to come up.

whats up with all the rice cracks. What does a wide body kit have to do with rice? Being a ricer has less to do with the car and more to do with the person driving the car. I simply feel a widebody kit will set my sol apart from all the other ones in my area as well as an engine swap. Isn't rice when you bolt on a bunch of APC stickers, big wing and a fart can? How does a wide body kit make a car rice?

Your right, what you describe is rice.
Im just busting your balls dude, to each their own. If you just want to stand out in the looks department, then go right ahead and slap on all the fiberglass and bondo you want. But when a stock v6 mustang can still smoke ya, your gonna get called a ricer for drawing attention to yourself and trying to make your car look fast without having the means to back it up.

Now if you did all ur widebody, blingin rim upgrades and sport a 350hp boosted B18c under the hood, then when somebody calls you a ricer you can say well my rice is faster than you. But if your just gonna put a widebody on to look cool and act like your car is fast, that is just as much rice as the kid who goes to pepboys and buys the apc myfirstrice starter kit.

But hey whatever floats ur boat dood, and b16ahatch is right, id check extremedimensions, i hear they have tons of body kits/widebody shit if thats all ur into.

easy now!! lol...cut him some slack, at least he has his head on straighter than most people that put body kits on their car.

i know, im not tryin to put him down because he can do whatever he wants. But in reality if thats all he does he will be called a ricer.

And i got some more advice, before you go put anything on your car bodywork wise/ or under the hood RESEARCH, honeslty it will save you tons of headaches and you will be able to find out exactly what you want to do. Ask people who have actually done it before you and find out what all it takes to do it right.

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Feb 15 2005, 10:28 PM
i know, im not tryin to put him down because he can do whatever he wants. But in reality if thats all he does he will be called a ricer.

And i got some more advice, before you go put anything on your car bodywork wise/ or under the hood RESEARCH, honeslty it will save you tons of headaches and you will be able to find out exactly what you want to do. Ask people who have actually done it before you and find out what all it takes to do it right.
[post=461503]Quoted post[/post]​

I know what you mean about the all show and no go. I going to swap in an h22 and turbo first before I do any body work to the car. I'm hoping for about 400 or so hp on pump gas. But thanks for your help.

I got the widebody on my civic from Extreme Dimensions.

>>clicky teh link in my sig y0

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Feb 15 2005, 01:28 PM
gallery_32558_286_15299.jpg

[post=461272]Quoted post[/post]​

:laughbounce2: that is so funny
ricers make baby jesus cry....it works on so many levels....lol!!!!!

Back