wierd truck for sale ad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
*Chevy Sierra '98 ExtdCab 3DR, A\C Auto Pwr $4500 Windows\locks bedliner & hitch, minor phaser damage repaired spacedock from Klingon war, Anti-matter Drive missing DilithiumCrystals only V8engine remains, tiki_92090@yahoo.com (07254)957511 no Feringi

Wtf? Can someone translate for me? Because I'm thinking that someone shot this with a shotgun, and he 'fixed' it with bondo and spraypaint. Never the less, it's kinda funny. I chuckled.

Actually, it's an american selling it. And it's an american truck (I think, but it may be klingon.)

Wasn't there some sketch on SNL or Mad once where the setting was a Star Trek convention, and Shatner or Leonard Nimoy or somebody got up on stage to make a speech, and then told them they were all a bunch of losers and to get lives? :lmao:

Seriously though, I've watched Star Trek from time to time and enjoyed it, but wow...this guy is just...wow...

I've personally never seem a single episode of Star Trek, the show has never causght my interest. Some of my friends were Star Trek nerds and used to try to get me to watch it....I made it through like 5 mins and just didn't like i.

Some of the series are better and more interesting than others. I prefer the original series and the Next Generation. None of the others ever really captivated me much...

Back