wifey's new road bike!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
after saving for over a year she finally got her bike! i'm sure some of you riders will appreciate it. Its her own cannondale with Shimao 105 component bike....

she wanted to start riding at entry level first and this is what she got. This thing weighs almost nothing. she paid an nice chunk of change for this beast. She payed almost the same as what i'm asking for my truck!:confused:

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

Nice! where's your bike at?

18207-1725ManOnBike.jpg

Taco on a bike FTW!

Nah, if you're riding in races and such, there's no such thing as too much money.
However, if you're riding to for healths sake, the cheaper the bike the better.

BWAHHHH! I LOVE YOU MAN. I live the pic sooo much........
<----------------

ohh and the bike was $1,200 not inluding the shoes or pedals

Last edited:
she left to go ride it. ohh and she's already the pants.....

she's got to get the weirdo pants with the built in seat now..:lol: gay

^ i saw a fit lady rocking a pair of those with hot pink seams on black shorts - it was an eyecatcher, fo sho. she had a nice ass though, so it wasn't unpleasant. if mrs. taco rocked those though, there'd be accidents everywhur!

:D

Very nice. Its a standard now in road bikes to come with cf. $1200 is not bad at all. My Dad is really big into road bike racing and he has atleast $5000 in his.

yeah all the avid riders including her brother who has done marathons told her this a nice entry level bike.

her brother just bought a road bike for 6k. really? wtf.

ohhh and funny story on the accident comment. We were at a mexican store getting candy. As we were leaving i look over at a guy who's got 2 drinks in his hand, i see him look up and just keep going with mrs. taco behind me and then ''splash!'' yeah she was all dressed up with a skirt and stuff.....

this guy dropped his soda and stood there frozen. we walked out and told her,''look what you did babe!'' He actually got distracted enough to forget he was holding 2 sodas. :D

it took a while but she got what i meant.

Back