Wii for jeffie7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol nice, remember the other wii ad that had the cute girl and the nasty ugly one?

Nintendo is doing some things right lol.

Sry the Wii looks a lil to Kidii for me... as always it will have a few games that are good im sure tho

I honestly think nintendo wiill FAIL once again. The PS3 and xbox 360 i would say are more geared for the every day gamer...

I honestly think nintendo wiill FAIL once again. The PS3 and xbox 360 i would say are more geared for the every day gamer...

Nintendo has made great money from day one. Nintendo has never came close to failing ever, they might not be rated the #1 system but I really dont think nintendo cares about that.

They move tons of products. Will they sell as many units as PS3 and Xbox? doubt it, but they'll still do very good and I bet with much less of an investment then microsoft and sony have made.

Nintendo has made great money from day one. Nintendo has never came close to failing ever, they might not be rated the #1 system but I really dont think nintendo cares about that.

They move tons of products. Will they sell as many units as PS3 and Xbox? doubt it, but they'll still do very good and I bet with much less of an investment then microsoft and sony have made.

Tru

Add to that, that I remember reading somewhere that Nintendo will actually be turning a profit from the console on day one instead of losing money. I'm not a "gamer" but I like playing games from time to time, and there are a few series that I'm a fan of. That being said, when ingenuity has been lost, and all you do is make a stronger system with the same shitty games just looking prettier, it's pretty pathetic IMO.
I've never been excited for the release of a new system, but Nintendo is doing things right. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if I'm after high detailed graphics and sheer power, I'll just play games on a PC. But for just plain fun, it'll be the Wii for me. People can run the same stupid argument over and over again about how Nintendo is aimed at little kids. They have admitted to aiming to a wider fan base of the entire family. Good for them. I'll play said "kiddie" games as long as they're fun, because that's the reason for playing video games. November 19th will be a fun day in my house for only about $400 including the system, game(Zelda of course), extra controller and nunchaku(sp?)

Meh, only thing could about the PS3 is the money I will make ebaying them.

Meh, only thing could about the PS3 is the money I will make ebaying them.

From what I've heard, ebay is putting a ban on all Wii and PS3 listings. just like sports tickets, you will only beable to sell the item for the going "sticker" price.

Some people will argue that if you list the system for under the sticker price and people bid it higher then it's not breaking the law. since you're not sticking it to people from the get go. users are pushing prices up not you.

Either way, read up on it before you spend tons of time on buying systems. you MIGHT not beable to sell them as easily as you think.

not to say you can't sit out side of best buy on any givin day with a for sale sign =)

Back