wild bill just called...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
he's taking the hatch to the strip tonight.

let's see what that LS biotch can run :)

bout time. I told him to go when we went flying on friday night :)

my guess:

14.9@92mph 2.06 60'

assuming he is on street tires

is E goign?

Hopefully he does well, next time you guys are planning on going let me know. I want to see what the rex has in her.

my guess....

2.3 60'

14.7 @ 90

he's on my old wheels--- azenis. Azenis don't launch very well... hence my guess for the 60'. damn stiff sidewall.

i'm not sure if E is going or not... I'm not... I gotta work :(

i would guess that down at e-town but at LVD the track is at a higher elevation so therefore its usually about .2 seconds slower than nromal.

i dunnno man... the car pulls hard in 3rd.....

i bet the 1/8th is going to be pretty slow, but the 1000ft to 1/4 is going to be real quick

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 10 2003, 11:27 AM
i dunnno man... the car pulls hard in 3rd.....

i bet the 1/8th is going to be pretty slow, but the 1000ft to 1/4 is going to be real quick

that is the same for every honda/acura out there.

:)

plus, its going to be near ideal track conditions.

50*, next to no humidity.... the car should run great.

plus, he stripped it. no more back seats, trunk, speakers, etc

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 10 2003, 12:31 PM

plus, he stripped it. no more back seats, trunk, speakers, etc

Is that becuase someone bent the backseat?

if he was running slicks i would garuntee a 14.7, but his trap speed will be much higher than a 90 since he is running street tires, His trap speed will probably be around a 94 or 96 at a 14.7 eta

yeah, i got 403'ed on that bitch, you ass

:D

We'll see. it's hard to say what he'll get.... we'll know around midnight or so :)

At times like that...he should have swung by my place to pick up the Nitto's 555R's...on light weight rims......they have plenty of stick left to them.

It was this morning actually.

b where u live, cause i just ran a 14.8 at 91.23 mph with a 60' of 2.17
and thats without the 403's installed, just the new clutch and lightened flywheel in. this weekend im putting the 403's and springs and retainers in and buying a header.

I live in vancouver tho, so its nice and cool up here.

Back