wild bill just called...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sisteve+Sep 10 2003, 11:29 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Sep 10 2003, 11:27 AM
i dunnno man... the car pulls hard in 3rd.....

i bet the 1/8th is going to be pretty slow, but the 1000ft to 1/4 is going to be real quick

that is the same for every honda/acura out there.

:)

??? my car pulls in the last half of 1st and second, thrid it starts slowing down

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 11 2003, 03:00 PM
ok then, any honda or acura made after 1990 :)

:laugh:

Wait a minute.... Mine was a dog in 3rd too..... :unsure:

damn a whole thread dedicated to me and this is my first post in it . . . i feel special. anyway heres the time slip so i don't get 403ed on that bitch . . you ass.

s3f60ed3f86483.jpg

it was a test and tune night but for some reason there was bracket racing and shizzy goin on. we waited for 3 hrs for 1 run each. it was the first time at the track for me so don't make fun of my reaction time. the azienis did worse then i thought they would do but gettin some tire spin in third is fun too.

for those that don't remember what i have done to my hatch here is a short list.

b18b engine and trans
jdm b16 pistons
p&p head
crower vavle springs
crower 62403 cams
jdm typeR clutch and fly
stock exhaust manifold
DC crap exhaust
Ractive ugly intake
stock ECU
tein HA suspension

i also had some stuff in my car . . CDs, spare tire & tools, jumper cables, cig lighter air compressor, tire plug kit. and it came in handy cause my friend mike got a flat on the way up.

s3f60efecf1b50.jpg

*edit* the car is for sale again . . . 6,000 or best offer

come down to florida so we can see some real times! what do you guys think your times would be non elevated? i would expect you guys to be low 14's easy.

Looks like your buddy Mike was an old-school clear tail rocka. :lol:

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Sep 11 2003, 02:54 PM
yeah he likes the red/clear look i guess . . . it doesn't really match the 8pt cage and stripped interior that well.

do you normally match your taillights to your cage? :lol:

damn man, what were you racing against? with some good 60' times you'd be in the low 14's pretty easily. you got a 2.4 and ran a high 14, when the dude you were racing pulled a 2.5 and got a 16 second pass. experience will help you. no matter what anybody says, you HAVE to be able to drive at the drag strip too, the car doesn't have fucking auto pilot ;)

I like taking down Porche's and Mustang in a straight line AND in the turns, too. ;)

But I've got a little more than 15k in my car, and it doesn't like to be driven but one or two months out of a year. :ph34r:

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Sep 12 2003, 12:14 AM
I like taking down Porche's and Mustang in a straight line AND in the turns, too. ;)

But I've got a little more than 15k in my car, and it doesn't like to be driven but one or two months out of a year. :ph34r:

reason why i will never go turbo...

i have a friend with $25,000(canadian) into a 90 civic, full Sir conversion, ( cept steering wheel), a built b16a on turbo and NAWS! its crazy nice, but so much $$ for such an old car... waist...

i'm sure my car can be faster . . . it was my firsttime at the track ever and azienis are like the worst drag tire ever.

when i get the new ride i may have to do a little traveling to go to a road course with ya, two old school turbo hatches ripping up on porsches and shit, that would make for good times!

EDIT-i guess i let the cat out of the bag :lol:

So do I, so do I... but I drive it every day, more than 30k miles a year. :) :thumbsup:

Back