Wildbillhatchbac = Wildbillcrashbac

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 25 2003, 07:53 PM-->
wildbillhatchbac
@May 25 2003, 01:03 PM
ok ass . . . at least i'm not the founder of hondaswap.com, have close to $20,000 in parts in my garage, and DRIVE A STOCK DEL SOL! with TEIN suspension that i installed for you! . . .

and for the price a miata is a great car. . . i'm already tired of driving a car that is just an engine, that is the coolest thing about my car . . . on a nice day i put 2 windows down. . yahoo fun fun . . . and FWD sucks ass . . . i want a rwd convertible and you can find some mint 94-95 miatas for lke 4gs now . . . 1.8l DOHC stock . . whats gay about it? . . have you forgotten about all the people who call the delsol a girls car? the miata is a 40-50 year old males mid-life crisis car. i'd rather be associated with them rather than all the rice boys and bad boys reality losers in our town . . .

so you got somethin to say email me . . . like you email my girl . . . homo

for the record, you're girl emailed me first. she sent me some stupid ass forward. you know this. why would you even bring it up?

why are you fucking acting like this? I haven't seen you in a week, and now because i'm not digging your choice in cars, you call me out.

Oh come on B, why did you take out "fuck you too"?? Shoulda left it.

And I agree with Bill's last post..

:eek: Ladies, Ladies.... Can't we all just get along? B, you do kinda think a lot of stuff is gay. And Bill, a miata????? Can you blame him? :lol:

if you have not driven one or seen what they can do on a road course or autoX track dont talk shit about them
some of us dont live our lives one quarter mile at a time
the miata handles very well and they are one of the best cars out there for autoX or road course
and they are also very boost friendly
everything is less expensive for them
your not immediatly grouped in with all the ignorant ricer prick mother fuckers like you are with a honda
you get much less attention from ricers cops and theives

my next project will most likely be a spec miata
if you saw them on a race track you might understand why

I know who can reslove this....

s3ed3b8b47530f.jpg

:lol:

All I know is, I know several girls who care little or nothing for cars, and they call Miata's "chick cars". :ph34r:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 27 2003, 02:08 PM
some of us dont live our lives one quarter mile at a time

:lol: :lol:
It's not how you stand by your Miata, It's how you drive your Miata. You better learn that! :rolleyes:

I am not an ignorant ricer that hates everything non-Honda. I have seen Miata's on road courses and I know they do very well. They ARE very boost-friendly and are well priced sports cars. For women. :lol: j/k. If I can't make fun of Miata's, what CAN I make fun of?

As long as you dont buy a purple Miata, I will respect you bill. They are so bad ass for autoX, expessaily the new body style. Stock for stock they can beat most hondas straight line-ing too. I was going to buy a Miata but I could not find any in my price range.

Oh and B. why was this a pin and Lock thread?

i'm glad to see some of you can look outside the honda circle and realize how well the miata performs

Yea they are great cars especially for the price and the rear wheel drive layout, but I personally would never drive one..... but I wouldnt want a sol either. They just arent for me. :rolleyes:

I am sure they are great, but they are worthless when you are 6'3". There is no way I can sit in one, much less heel-toe. :)

Miatas are fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. They're just a little tight for me though, and I'm only 5'9". We used to rent them in Austin, teach people how to drive stick, the run through the twisties all night and take it autocrossing the next day. The rental place always got back a nice smoldering clutch.

:lol:

QUOTE (New2TheCarScene @ May 23 2003, 03:09 PM)

if you're there, they'll always find you atleast 25% at fault.

WRONG !!!!
:axe:

WTF, where the hell did you get that from, I'm sorry to inform you but my family OWNZ an insureance company, so I don't need to tell you that what you said was utter bullshit! In the ST of Oregon for example, an unlicenced/unisured driver takes ALL fault in any accident as they shouldn't be on the road. I won't even go into rear ends, backing up in a parking lot, or drunken driving.

:slap:

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 27 2003, 06:05 PM
Oh and B. why was this a pin and Lock thread?

i had NOTHIGN to do with that. who did it, i don't know. let's go to the moderator logs...

wildbillhatchbac Opened Topic Anything Goes Wildbillhatchbac = Wildbillcrashbac May 27 2003, 07:26 AM
wildbillhatchbac Locked Topic Anything Goes Wildbillhatchbac = Wildbillcrashbac May 26 2003, 12:35 PM
wildbillhatchbac Opened Topic Anything Goes Wildbillhatchbac = Wildbillcrashbac May 26 2003, 12:33 PM

nope, wasn't bill.

sisteve- guilty

sisteve Pinned Topic Anything Goes Wildbillhatchbac = Wildbillcrashbac May 26 2003, 07:25 PM

you can find anything about anyone on the internet--- so why bullshit?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 26 2003, 12:41 AM
fuck this. if you got a problem with me, don't start it on the internet. call me.
thread closed

why did you leave yourself out B?

who originally locked it? since i was the first to unlock the thread?

i opened the thread, posted and re-locked

wildbillhatchbac Opened Topic Anything Goes Wildbillhatchbac = Wildbillcrashbac May 26 2003, 12:33 PM
wildbillhatchbac Locked Topic Anything Goes Wildbillhatchbac = Wildbillcrashbac May 26 2003, 12:35 PM

and then i opened the thread after "someone" had . . . opened, posted and re-locked the thread like i did
only this time i left it open.

wildbillhatchbac Opened Topic Anything Goes Wildbillhatchbac = Wildbillcrashbac May 27 2003, 07:26 AM

Back