Will 90-93 Integra Front Suspension Work On 89 Ef

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

optik

I have a friend that gave me front + rear suspension from his 90 -93 integra I know for sure that the rear suspension fit's but im not sure if the FRONT suspension will fit ,

A lot of people told me it will fit a lot told me it wont becuase of bumpsteer or never being able to get the camber correct ? I just want someone who has done it and know what they are talking about to set the record straight for me .

The front suspension came off of a integra gs automatic I allready took off the abs sensors, My question is
1.) will the front kuckles work with my dx axles or not because the hubs are off an automatic integra and
2.) will the calipers work evin thought that are off an integra with abs and my civic dosent have abs so will i need nonabs intega calipers or is there no difference
3.) What Will I have to do to get the alighment rite on the integra knuckles some ppl told me to use civic upper and lower controle arms and civic tie rods and just adj the ie rods and the alighment will be perfict is this correct i would really appreciate the feedback i want to start working and putting new parts on this suspension but i want to make sure it will all work

PS: PLEASE DONT TELL ME TO USE 90-91 CIVIC EX KUCKLES , I HAVE LOOKED HIGH AND DRY THERE PRETTY MUCH NON-EXISTANT
NOWADAYS

Thanks

Mitch

There is a 88 Si CRX here isung the 90-93 Integra setup. It works fine for him, no camber kit, and he is lowered like 2" or so.

No major toe issues, but he did have an alignment done and he has some pretty decent, but not tire shredding camber issues.

im using front int3gra spindles or knuckles whatever.. but they work on my ef. . i know for a fact, the back trailing arms are a 1/2 longer from the integra and it wont fit correctly. what u need to do for the back is take the spindles off the trailing arms and put them on ur stock trailing arms. trust me the integra trailing arms are too long and it will fuck shit up like ur tires and it will be a bitch to get on too. i had to deal with them and they pissed me oofff soo much i almost kicked my car off the jack,.... cuz i bought the shit and it wasnt working right.

I am using 90 GS Auto Teg 4-door suspension on my 89 LX Civic 4-door. The rear trailing arms are the exact same length and fit if you change only the trailing arms. The fronts I am having my problems with. the Civic balljoints don't fit they are to small. Also the Teg knuckles are 1" longer then the Civic. I haven't got it aligned because of the balljoint problems. I have no tire wear in the rear at all. I have bad camber in the front though and eat front tires. I have coilovers and stock shocks for now and am about 3" down. I am going to swap my balljoints and get camber kits and I will be perfect.

My friend has them on his CRX with no problems because he changed the balljoints. he got it aligned with camber kits and drives awesome.

We bothe have B series swaps so don't know about the axles.

Just do it.

yeah all suspension from the DA will work on the EF...... In Japan the Si-R have Da suspension and breaks due to the bigger motor....all is good :p

Back