will 90-93 integra harnesses fit 91 civic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jasonga30224

I have a 1991 honda civic hatchback that had 92-95 full wiring underdash,headlights,tailights,and engine but anyways i was wondering if a 90-93 integra underdash harness,engine harness is the same since its obd0 any help would be appreciated,thanks

Well 92-95 isn't obd0 it's obd1 if I remember right and integra 90 and 91 are obdo, but I'm guessing your ef has eg harness? Makes it obd1

Ok so if it's all out and your plan is to replace the entire harness setup? If so what obd is your motor? Your best be would be put full 88-91 si harness in and get the jumpers to obd1 if your motor is obd0 then you could use teg harness either way but I don't know if the underdash harness will plug into any if the dash components I'd just do full si

Well I would just use the si harnesses BUT the obd0 integra harness would work I suppose but as for plugging into certin components I don't know, your best bet is to just you the si harness but you can go ahead and try your teg harness, let me know how it goes

Back