will 90-93 teg rear brakes fit on 94 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

broadway7272

i know that 94 and up integra rear brakes will fit 92 and up civics but does anyone know if 90-93 integra rear brakes fit as well.
thanks, joe

sorry guys probably should have checked board first. saw duplicate question with answer. anyway if anyone has ever done this swap and knows exactly how to do it i would appreciate the feedback

Yea I Have Done It It Is Not That Hard It Is Just Time Consuming. Take Off Ur E Brake Cover And Undo The Cables Then U Need To Crawl Under The Rear Of Ur Car And Take The Heat Shield Off The Exhaust And Continue To Pull Out The Bolts That Hold The Cable's Up. After That Unbolt Hub And Swap Over

cool, did you use pre 94 integra equipment? i wanted to know if everything interchanges or if i have to mix and match parts.

Yea Everything Will Bolt Right Back Into Place It Can Be Frustrating Man So Be Patient. AND YEA THE 90-93 INTEGRA BRAKES WORK 2

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing. Instead of changing the trailing arm has anyone just removed the spindle(hub). The only real difference would be the spindle cause of the caliper mount. The entire arm is the same, well not exact but pretty close.

So is it possible to unbolt one spindle and swap over to the other trailing arm?

Back