will 92 GSR wheels fit over 99 LS brakes??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
just curious if the 92-93 GSR wheels will fit over 99 LS brakes without modification??? any info appreciated.. TIA

Yeah, they should be the same 10.2" rotors as the old LS. The only brakes that are different in the integra line are the ITR brakes, I'm 99% sure of it.

coo.. the reason i ask is my GFs friend is gonna be trading in her 99 LS and she said i could swap her wheels before she does... woot!!

just curious as to why you would want to do that...

I want the 14 inch 92 GSRs...
agreed...maybe a small trade on order? I buy eg6sir's rims (he's pretty local to me :) ), you trade me plus some cash for your tranny...hehe.....

I'm running ITR brakes up front, so I'm not certain they'd fit over the calipers...plus, I like my Grids :)

And oddly enough, I bought the Grids off a guy from Bakes...

agreed...maybe a small trade on order? I buy eg6sir's rims (he's pretty local to me :) ), you trade me plus some cash for your tranny...hehe.....

I don't want them that bad. :) I need the cash more than I need those wheels- it would probably be better for me to put my 95 GSRs onto Katie's car.

Back