will a 95 gsr tranny work on a ls b18?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ackattackromprider

accura taq turna
The tranny on my 95 LS special edition integra is bootsy, so im tryn to find a rebuilt i can throw in. but this is my first ricer and i dont really kno much bout honda motors. so i was wonderin if i could throw in a gsr six speed tranny without swappin out the b18 motor. preciate whatever help i can get

gsr isn't a six speed tranny

but a b18c gsr integra 5 speed tranny will work.

damn, well preciate it. what's da gsr tranny called? and is there a six speed that would work?

All GS-R and even Integra Type R transmissions are five-speeds. There are no six-speeds that will bolt up to your engine.

Oh, and just an FYI, make sure you get a transmission from a 94+ Integra. The 90-93 uses cable actuation, so it won't work for you without a conversion kit. The 94-01 trannies all use hydraulic actuation, so those are what you'll want.

Stop talking like your a gangster y0, it's not funny. And we don't think you're cool.

The tranny on my 95 LS special edition integra is bootsy, so im tryn to find a rebuilt i can throw in. but this is my first ricer and i dont really kno much bout honda motors. so i was wonderin if i could throw in a gsr six speed tranny without swappin out the b18 motor. preciate whatever help i can get

Any hydraulic b-series transaxle will work just fine. They are all 5 speeds. Remember to replace the throw-out bearing while you have the transaxle off. They are cheap and I always replace them whenever I have to remove a transaxle.

thanks for the advice everybody. and chaz, what's the problem? i'm sure ur lil punk ass finds it real easy to talk shit over the internet, but face to face im sure u got nothing to say. and im not talking like a gansta, but then again if u eva met sum real gangstas u wud kno that. lata fool

thanks for the advice everybody. and chaz, what's the problem? i'm sure ur lil punk ass finds it real easy to talk shit over the internet, but face to face im sure u got nothing to say. and im not talking like a gansta, but then again if u eva met sum real gangstas u wud kno that. lata fool

Actually no, I wouldn't have a problem telling you that. You're probably some white nerdy kid, that thinks it's cool to talk like a wigger, fucking get over it.

Oh and by the way, don't call me a "lil punk ass." Fucking queer.

Last edited:
E-thug.jpg

Back