Will a 98 4dr Gsr complete suspension fit on a 2dr 95 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Eg6nRpS13

Alright, I have tried to look for this answer with no luck... I found a complete front and rearul 98 4 dr gsr suspension I want to purchase for my 95 civic hb, I know that 94-01 2 dr gsr suispension will fit but im not sure that the 4 dr one will. And I have one more question what is this 40/40 proportioning valve I hear that I will also need, can I pull this off the integra also? where would I find this valve. Also should I take the brake master cylinder also or will the one on my civic cx do fine? if anyone can help that would be awesome. Thanks

the suspension should all swap over. and the proportioning valve would be nice to have, it's mounted on the firewall, and has brake lines running to it... and yeah, if you're doing a teg brake swap and prop valve, might as well swap for the master cylinder as well.

should i also switch the brake booster over as well? do you know if the brake pads are the same size as the 2 dr gsr

do the booster, but since it's a pain in the ass usually, it doesn't HAVE to be done. if you don't have a motor in your civic, you may have more room to get around, i don't know what your situation is... i just know the master cylinder is a tight fit. get the booster for now if it's cheap, and put it in when you're ready, but the gsr brakes will work fine with your stock mc, it may take a little more braking effort to get the same results as the bigger mc.

the brake pads are the same.

Last edited:
Back