Will a clutch from a 99-00 Si fit a B16A?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

scottp11

The Seniorest Member....
I need a new clutch for my B16A 2nd gen Sir-II. I found one for a 99-00 Si. It says it'll fit 94-01 integra and CRV. Will all B-series clutches fit all B-series motors? Will this fit my B16A? :huh:

Thanks for all your help! :worthy: :worthy:

i have a good clutch pressure plate and stock flywheel for a b16a2 2000si with 40,000 miles on it still lookes good if it will fit and you are intrested let me know

Is the transmission cable or hydro? If its cable, get a clutch kit for a cable transsmission, if it's hydro get a kit for a hydro. So with that said not all B series clutches will fit all B series. ITs dependant upon cable or hydro clutch activation.

Thanks! That's all I needed to know. So if I buy this 99-00 Si clutch, it'll fit right on my hydrolic B16A. Thanks!

scottp11 said:
05, 02:57 AM]
Thanks! That's all I needed to know. So if I buy this 99-00 Si clutch, it'll fit right on my hydrolic B16A. Thanks!
[post=549947]Quoted post[/post]​
Yes.

Brian, can you refresh my memory as to what years they switched from Cable to Hydraulic? I need to write that down.

Integras in 94 Civics in 92.

Integras 86-93 Cable
Integras 94-01 Hydro
Civic pre 91 Cable
Civic post 91 Hydro

my buddy has a 90 integra RS with a hydrolic tranny :huh:

Originally posted by VTECin5th@Sep 6 2005, 02:21 AM
my buddy has a 90 integra RS with a hydrolic tranny :huh:
[post=550080]Quoted post[/post]​

yea, doubtful. unless he swapped it. 90-93 integras across the board... are CABLE. Unless they were converted to hydro from a newer Integra. Using a conversion kit from Hasport or something.

No, we bought it at the auction, and a girl owned it, she was 32 and let it overheat.
The water pump was broken and i drove it until the water pump pulley fell off and broke the timing belt.
When we put the new b18a1 in we took the tranny off, and it is not cable.
WTF :eek:

yea, dont know about that.

take some pictures.

girl = <21 not 32.. lol

lol whatever dude, a woman doesn't let a honda motor go to hell.
A girl on the other hand...
When he comes back next month from the Army base down near tucson, i will get pics.
The weird thing is i was like wait.. why isn't this a cable tranny?
And he was like ... " :huh: "
So i just figured that the RS musta meant Real Shitty and it came with hydro.
I think it's a 90, might be a 91, but i know it's a RS 4 D0or with leather interior.

Originally posted by VTECin5th@Sep 7 2005, 06:51 AM
lol whatever dude, a woman doesn't let a honda motor go to hell.
A girl on the other hand...
When he comes back next month from the Army base down near tucson, i will get pics.
The weird thing is i was like wait.. why isn't this a cable tranny?
And he was like ... " :huh: "
So i just figured that the RS musta meant Real Shitty and it came with hydro.
I think it's a 90, might be a 91, but i know it's a RS 4 D0or with leather interior.
[post=550563]Quoted post[/post]​

Riiiiiiiiight....

Back