Will a D16A1 fit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sure ya did, why don't you reread through those, first was you jus can't move stuff around, second was about p/s lines and ac lines, third was something about doing this since the 90's, no real info on that one, fourth pumps off center, fifth suggestion of different motor to save money on fitting square peg into round hole, and thats it from dumb and dumber, then other peeps came in and took care of it. so what exactly are you claiming you answered? and please quote it for me cause i must have missed it some where!

that wasn't an answer though,not to my question. you just told me to use a different engine lol i wonder how long this can go on....

that wasn't an answer though,not to my question. you just told me to use a different engine lol i wonder how long this can go on....
man STFU already. Blanco clearly answered your damn question. and you didn't ask us shit! I told you it wouldn't work and you proceeded to try and 'show' me what would work... you never even asked why wouldn't it work. All your stupid ass said was "well if I put this here, my dick here, this dildo in my ass, my mom's tit underneath my balls, then it'll work!!!"...fucking retard...

Back