Will a Hidraulic bomb from a d motor work on a A motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

venny

I have a Accord 89 LXi motor a20a3.

The hydraulic bomb is leaking.

A friend of mine has a hydraulic bomb from a Honda (Civic I think) motor series D.

They looks the same for me (I'm not an expert).

Should I use this D motor one for some time until the correct one arrive?

Here at Costa Rica will take like 3 months to get the new one. :huh::mellow:

lol

an A motor. hydraulic bomb. omg... lol. to similar to world war II i say.

hydraulic clutch master or slave cylinder? hydraulic brake master cylinder? what????

Sorry i don't really know the name of this in English, have you ever made a mistake?

Thanks anyways

Sorry i don't really know the name of this in English, have you ever made a mistake?

Thanks anyways

Can you take a pic of it??

If your from Costa rica you speak spanish dont you? post what you need in spanish and ill re write it. ;)

hells yea... Team Costarricense ACTIVATE!!! Unfortunately I have no idea WTF youre talking about.

Thanks anyways

Unfortunately I wasn't being an ass. Nor did you answer my questions, so we still can't help you. Figure out if it's one of the 2 things I asked and then someone may know what your trying to say.

lol did you google like I did double0si? haha

As long as you can make the pulley line up with the belt and get the hoses to mate to the pump, you should be able to use it. All the power steering pump does is maintain positive pressure to the fluid in the steering rack.

I have a Accord 89 LXi motor a20a3.

The hydraulic bomb is leaking.

A friend of mine has a hydraulic bomb from a Honda (Civic I think) motor series D.

They looks the same for me (I'm not an expert).

Should I use this D motor one for some time until the correct one arrive?

Here at Costa Rica will take like 3 months to get the new one. :huh::mellow:

Go Here > 3geez - Powered by vBulletin

Back