will a SR20 swap fit in a 95 honda delsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dk87

hey can some one please help me im killing my self seaching all over the web to find info about a swap i wanna do to my 1995 honda delsol i want to know if a SR20 from a nissan sentra fwd motor and tranny with wire +ecu will work/ fit in the engine bay of the 95 honda del sol

ps please some one help me im dieing to buy this motor/tranny ecu and wires and do the swap this winter and also what mounts would i have to go with or would i have to custom

leave me e-mails at lostboy85us@yahoo.com

or im me at AIM: lostboy85us

sure all you need is a welder and something to cut with, everything will be custome, and you will still get beat by the stock honda motor with not much done to it haha

fuck the sentra motor. if you're seriously thinking about this swap you should get an SR20DE-T from a pulsar. it makes a lot more pwr/tqe. then go from there.:D

ya u can make it work,
if people can make rear wheel drive Crx's
& if i could put a turbo 4g63 in a nissan Pick up
than that could be done..
it just takes a lot of patience, good planning, money & gwopps of time,
good luck with that project

wow what is up with these dumbass swaps?
my boys all motor ef stomped a built turbo sr20 sentra from a roll and dig

wow what is up with these dumbass swaps?
my boys all motor ef stomped a built turbo sr20 sentra from a roll and dig

Not sure, I think people are getting tired of going with conventional stuff because Honda is getting somewhat played out by now. Even I can see that, but I still enjoy my Honda.

to answer your question, no, no an SR20 swap will not fit into a del-sol without thoroughly eclipsing the cost and effort of swapping in a GSR that will walk all over it...

...and with the SR, you get the added fun of a frustration induced aneurysm, early baldness due to pulling your hair out, bloody knuckles, holes in you garage walls and endless questions swimming through your head, like "why the fuck did I ever think this was a good idea?"

go ahead an try though:D, should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back