will dc rear seats fit an eg??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

laoboisosilly

Slammed EJ2 y0
just like the title says, will 94-01 integra rear seats fit 92-95 civic? will they bolt right up or do you have to mod them?

yes, but there will be gaps.. ive heard if you use a 4 dr bottom cushion and the 2dr top portion it cuts down on the gaps

yes, but there will be gaps.. ive heard if you use a 4 dr bottom cushion and the 2dr top portion it cuts down on the gaps

he's right about the cushion part...my friend did it and the gaps werent so bad..just experiment and see what you like more

well how big is the gap? wondering cause i wanna get all gsr interior and i need to know how well they fit

so thats basically all the gap there will be if i just bolt them right up without any modification? and will 99-00 civic si front and rear seats fit an eg?

you'll need to drill a hole to mount the ass cushion.. the mounting hole is on the wrong side

i have 98 rear teg seats in my 92 si, there is gaps but i use some foam & black material to close the gaps up & relocated the back backet to the other side so i didn't need to drill holes in my floor, also need to make bracket for the front of the seat to hook into the floor, not to hard to do. they fit nicey now :) heres a pic

IMG_3024.jpg

IMG_3361.jpg

Back