Will Have Spair Crx At My Disposla, Need Anything?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatchboy

Sleeves+boost=Love
Hey i am going to have a spare crx at my disposal soon. Does anyone need anything? Its an Si with mint interior etc etc. I am talkin anything, cd player? suspension (it has lowering suspension not sure which kind) anything from dash, anything at all, windowssss, ANYTHING, lol leave me a message .

what color is the car? and what condition and how much for the exterior sunroof panel? mine is all rusted. whats the condition of the drivers side fender? how much for that too? thanks.

yes i will have seatbelt assemblys and the whole bunch. the car is yeloow and ugly. lol

not sure which year, i think 90-91

make me an offer on seatbelt assembly

150$ shipping included. for the two complet seatbelts assembly.
Is the seatbelts the one in the doors??

i dunno if they are in the doors, lol its a 91 so if 90-91 have the ones in the doors then it is. lol how bout 175 shipped
need your zip code to get shipping quote
Wont have car for approxematly a week. i bought it from a guy becuase it has a blown motor. How do you wanna work out the money when i get the car? i wont fuck you over im not like that eather, but ive gotten fucked over on a head or ordered and got jacked so i know how it feels. =/
paypal, anything like that so i can get the money before i ship it becuase im poor and dont have the money upfront to ship it, lol

-dan
p.s. get ahold of me on "dumped civic si" on aim

175$ shipping, is good. But can you check for sure if the seatbetls are in the door? that would help me out alot, because that's the ones i need.
Can you get pictures?

Do you have the rubber that goes between the Glass and the Door panel inside of the car? for both doors?

well here, what year crx do you have? I can try and get ahold of a digital camera to get you some pics.

it's 91 Si CRX, and had the seatbelts in the door.
I just want to make sure i buy the right thing..and not seatbelts that won't fit my car. :)

ok well more than likely if yours is a 91 and this one is a 91 they will have the same seat belts, lol. I will still check for you, what is your zip code so i can get a shipping quote?

Can you ship them to Canada? if yes, good. If no i can get a US adresse, but would be easier for me..if you could ship them to Canada.

Canada adr.: Zip: J3L1N5

ups standerd will be about 20 dollers. just for your information, lol

That is with a 175 doller insurance on it also

How much for the head ???
I don't wanna low ball. but if your just rippin it apart $50 sound good ??

well it doesnt have a motor in it, it was blown up. But if you are looking for a stock 88-91 civic/crx si head (D16A6) i have one.
\
[EDIT] I also have a d16z6 (sohc vtec) intake manifold,throttlebody, injectors,fuel rale, FPR etc

ok well i am leaving rite now becuase i have navy asvab testing today, then tommarrow i have physical and all the navy bullshit. So i wont be home/checking my email for about a 24 hours period, i will check this thread and feel free to email me also, i will check it all when i get back tommarrow evening.

-dan

by the way i am in washington state ovcrash so if you would preferr to meet me half way (seattle or something) that would work too but whatever you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back