will i hit 13's ???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPEEDFREAK0920

sup my fellow honda enthusiasts. i had a a tech question for u guys... would i be able to hit mid 13's with a built b18c1? or could i go with a ctr or itr complete swap and do minor mods to reach that goal? i have around 7k to spend on an entire pkg. for my stock 92 civic hb. so i'm looking to only spend around 5k or so on the swap alone. i was going to go with an ls/turbo but i would prefer all-motor and whip some ass. i have done research on this topic but i get different opinions from every single person i talk to. you guys seem to know your sh*t so if u could please help me out i would appreciate it. thanks a lot for those who reply back and give some advice.

just get an itr complete swap and call it a day. 13's easy unless you are at an elevated location where times are slow.

thing about going turbo is youre going to be doing alot more work. if your only goal is mid 13's then def go with an ITR. no question at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back