1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will my engine come with injectors?

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by ozzfreak, Jan 8, 2005.

1. ozzfreak

ozzfreak Junior Member

I am getting a SOHC ZC from hmotorsonline, and just wondering if it will come with the injectors or will i have to buy some. And if so, would it be good to just buy some new ones anyway. Also, will it come with a water pump? Thanks.

Oz

2. ryangt

ryangt Senior Member

they should be on there. change the water pump while its easy to get to. i dont take chances tho, every swap i do i replace:
    Oil Pump
    Water pump
    timing belt
    front and rear crank seals
    clutch, cover and throwout bearing
    intake and exhaust gaskets
    head gasket
    Just what i do, some people will argues its not necissary but its just my luck that i wouldnt change the shit and it would break a week later
    just my 2c

3. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

If it doesn't, call and tell them they will send them to you because it should.

Ryans advice on changing parts out is good, but can be expensive. Timing belt is easy, do it with the motor out, at least look at the clutch to see if it has been abused, and definitely replace the thermostat, and all hoses. Remove the valve cover to see the condition of the insides, that can tell you a lot about whether it was abused or not.

4. ozzfreak

ozzfreak Junior Member

Actually it will be on an automatic, so the clutch won't matter. Thanks for the advice.

5. ryangt

ryangt Senior Member

automatic <_< well do that timing belt for sure, i would also do the crank seals , there pretty cheap and a bitch to do once its in the car. just save yourself the headaches
    timing belt
    those two seals
    and the water pump and thermostat for sure

6. jdmracer

jdmracer Member

yo im rebuilding my motor completely, and my water pump is all corroded i was wondering if a water pump from a 95 gsr will fit onto a b16 sir. do all b series components interchange?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted