will my engine come with injectors?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ozzfreak

I am getting a SOHC ZC from hmotorsonline, and just wondering if it will come with the injectors or will i have to buy some. And if so, would it be good to just buy some new ones anyway. Also, will it come with a water pump? Thanks.

Oz

they should be on there. change the water pump while its easy to get to. i dont take chances tho, every swap i do i replace:
Oil Pump
Water pump
timing belt
front and rear crank seals
clutch, cover and throwout bearing
intake and exhaust gaskets
head gasket
Just what i do, some people will argues its not necissary but its just my luck that i wouldnt change the shit and it would break a week later
just my 2c

If it doesn't, call and tell them they will send them to you because it should.

Ryans advice on changing parts out is good, but can be expensive. Timing belt is easy, do it with the motor out, at least look at the clutch to see if it has been abused, and definitely replace the thermostat, and all hoses. Remove the valve cover to see the condition of the insides, that can tell you a lot about whether it was abused or not.

Actually it will be on an automatic, so the clutch won't matter. Thanks for the advice.

automatic <_< well do that timing belt for sure, i would also do the crank seals , there pretty cheap and a bitch to do once its in the car. just save yourself the headaches
timing belt
those two seals
and the water pump and thermostat for sure

yo im rebuilding my motor completely, and my water pump is all corroded i was wondering if a water pump from a 95 gsr will fit onto a b16 sir. do all b series components interchange?

Back