Will My Motor Hold At 5-6 Psi?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Raxx

I have a 90 4 door integra, and I'm planning on buying a MaxRev Turbo kit along with injectors and fuel pressure regulator, and a S-AFC. My motor currently has 160k miles. It was well taken care of, from what I believe. But do you guys think my motor can hold with 5-6 psi? Or should I go ahead and replace my internals with forge rods and low compression pistons along with rings? Or should I just wait til my motor goes? After the turbo kit, i'll probably have like $1200 left to fool around with. Thanks

if you've got the $ now, def. upgrade your internals. if not, you'll be fine at 5-6 psi. but if you were to upgrade your internals, you'd be able to run more boost and possibly a larger turbo. where are you plannin' on buyin' your kit? ks-motorsports.com has the kit for $2,400 or $2,870 w/ hondata (which would eliminate your need for the safc and offer much greater tuning capiblities).

Yes, I'm going to buy my turbo kit from ks-motorsports. And I been thinkin about it and yes I'm going to buy the kit along with a hondata.

6 pounds, i won't bother.
but when you turn it up later (not if, cuz i know you will :p) make sure you remeber that you are stock

Back