will my stock ek radiator be good enough for my h22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mikegeezy

hey guys i finally got all my drama figured out i had the ckp and the tach signall wires mixed up at the distributor and the iacv wire came out of the ecu plug but its all fixed now took for drive and love it. got some questions though i drove it for about 30 mins really soft and hard on the throttle and got no check engine light for the egr or the iab do you think something is wrong? and will my stock ek radiator do the job cuz it seems to run a little on the hot side?

If it's a stock single-core - I doubt it. Switch to a dual core unit from a Del Sol VTEC, or even go with a full-size radiator from an Integra. Try getting a cooler thermostat, a better fan and throw in some Water Wetter while you're at it.

Quoted post[/post]]
If it's a stock single-core - I doubt it. Switch to a dual core unit from a Del Sol VTEC, or even go with a full-size radiator from an Integra. Try getting a cooler thermostat, a better fan and throw in some Water Wetter while you're at it.

what fan should i get who makes a better one and what size? and what year integra are you talking about?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

what fan should i get who makes a better one and what size? and what year integra are you talking about?

just get an accord radiator if you can find one. they are a lot bigger and you can just attach the fans to that one. an h22 radiator will work. if you have money get an FAL or SPAL. They are good to.

Any hi-rate pusher or puller fan will work. Wire one to run off the original fan circuit, and then wire the other independent to turn on when things really get hot (like in traffic or at the track).

A single-core will work. My old roommate has had an H22 in his EK hatch for the last 3 or 4 years with a single-core radiator and FAL fan, and has had zero problems with overheating. AND it's his daily driver.

Quoted post[/post]]
A single-core will work. My old roommate has had an H22 in his EK hatch for the last 3 or 4 years with a single-core radiator and FAL fan, and has had zero problems with overheating. AND it's his daily driver.
+1
We ran all our h22 civics with the single core radiators will no overheating, or even warming problems.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
+1
We ran all our h22 civics with the single core radiators will no overheating, or even warming problems.

what if i just wire the fan thats in there already to something that comes on when the car comes on? and what is there under the hood that i could wire it too?

Back