Will my wheels fit on this car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:D

That 200SX is pretty damn clean, I'd rock it.

I like the 200 to. Kinda sexy in its own way

I actually might go check out the 200sx...

Looking at all the stuff that needs to be fixed on the Accord, it's going to take a good 400-500 dollars to make it roadworthy again (brake failure sucks) so I'm already looking at neing 2000 into it including purchase, and I have to fix it.

F that. I'd rather have the 200sx any day so I'm going for it. Should get my settlement between Monday and Wednesday. Right now just waiting on the check to arrive at my lawyer's office.

200sx's are sweet, the coupes look like foxbodys in the rear lol and with 160hp behind that 200sx it should be alottt more fun to drive than that accord lol I wonder if its still open diff ?

I'm not sure yet, but since most of the car other than the motor is stock I would assume so if that's how it came stock. I'm still learning about the standard and optional equipment on these.

NAPS-Z is awesome. What I loved about them - When I finding these things, that is - is when someone sold it for cheap because it wouldn't run.. then I'd point out the entire second bank of wires that were either missing or stock - And give it a proper tune-up.

Like buying an RX7 when the owner sells it because they won't let it warm up.

Back