will pepsi + menthos cuase you to blow up?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've dumped 3-4 single Mentos into a 2 liter of Coke, and it shot up 5-6 feet from the bottle, so, on a monumentous scale, it could so some damage...I think you would just throw up, though.

Quoted post[/post]]
I've dumped 3-4 single Mentos into a 2 liter of Coke, and it shot up 5-6 feet from the bottle, so, on a monumentous scale, it could so some damage...I think you would just throw up, though.

Wanna do a mentos, pepsi/coke, and milk challenge? video tape yourself drinking 1 gallon of milk, a whole thing of mentos and a 1 liter bottle of coke/pepsi.

=)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Wanna do a mentos, pepsi/coke, and milk challenge? video tape yourself drinking 1 gallon of milk, a whole thing of mentos and a 1 liter bottle of coke/pepsi.

=)

[mad tv] KENNY ROGERS' JACKASS! [/mad tv]

do you ever wonder what kinda fucktard decided to pull on a cows udder and drink the shit that came out........just doesnt seem right

I could definitely do a liter of pepsi and mentos, but 2 liters....not gonna happen.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

=)

i still plan on doing the milk challenge.. dont have a video camera, but i'll take pictures
does it have to be whole milk, because i know i could do the 2% stuff, not sure on whole milk though

lol, im pretty sure i could get the whole gallon down if it was skim milk...keeping it down, just NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

I dont think it matters though...there arent rules to this....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

=)

i still plan on doing the milk challenge.. dont have a video camera, but i'll take pictures
does it have to be whole milk, because i know i could do the 2% stuff, not sure on whole milk though

It's all about the lactose content. it doesnt matter if it has more or less fat, shit I could eat 12 cream filled doughnuts however 1 gallon of milk.. nope wont even try it.

Only people who think they can do it are the stupid ones that have no idea how a humans body reacts to lactose when over done.

didnt jack ass teach you guys anything?

Please, children. I have already attempted these challenges. I drank an enitre gallon of whole milk in an hour. Keeping it down proved difficult, I think I can do it with Non fat milk.

For a scavenger hunt, one of the things was x# of points for each person to do the gallon challenge, didn't matter if you held it down or not. I was fine for the first quarter of it. After that, it was all over. But the puke is not a bad puke at all. Its cold, plus the basisty of the milk makes the puke less acidic then normal puke.

However, the offical rules that I have seen were you must finish the milk and hold it down for one hour from the time you start. This was on a show a few years back that you 10k dolllars if you managed to do something that was deamed impossible, like having a girl shave her head completely bald with clippers in under a minute, or of couse, the gallon challenge

i did the mentos with some shit ass store brand soda and i was less than impressed

i still need to try the 2 liter bottle

so it only takes 3-4 mentos to make old faithful?

Having Lactose intolerance, I look forward to the days of the future, and wax nostalgic at the days past, when I could enjoy so much as a dixie cup of milk.

milk contest at one of our local car shows...lmfao!

DSCF1259.jpg

lol yea...i took that pic...i saw he was about to spill it out and got the camera ready on him...haha...believe it or not though...hes the one that won the contest...the rules were who finished the gallon first...didnt matter if you puked or not...

Back