will pepsi + menthos cuase you to blow up?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

weak sauce

wait 5 minutes for it to get enough pressure to blow a small soda bottle...

i'll stick the the mentos and diet coke

mentos+soda= bottle rocket

MRE+water=concussion bomb, not to mention loud as folk! The diference in expansion is exponential

Quoted post[/post]]
It's all about the lactose content. it doesnt matter if it has more or less fat, shit I could eat 12 cream filled doughnuts however 1 gallon of milk.. nope wont even try it.

Only people who think they can do it are the stupid ones that have no idea how a humans body reacts to lactose when over done.

didnt jack ass teach you guys anything?
Some people can handle it. I've seen it done, but it is seriously difficult though.

Last semester one of our pledges, on his own accord mind you, funnelled melted ice cream. He was not one of those people that could handle the lactose.

I wonder how those guys in recked's video got the cap back on the 2 liter without it gushing.

Quoted post[/post]]
I wonder how those guys in recked's video got the cap back on the 2 liter without it gushing.
on one of the linked videos, it had a bunch of other similar videos on the right. I was clicking around in there, and one person put them in like a filter or something like that before they dropped it in. Then stuck it in, and quickly capped it before the coke seaped throught the filter.

yeah, we did the MRE bomb at the end of a FTE once...pretty much the same thing happend...we waited...and waited....and waited and BOOOM (LOUD AS FUCK). We did it with a two litre and 6 or 7 heaters....shit was funny...The Col was pissed...we had to buy him a new cooler...and he put a line of fire crackers in our bunk house (best words to describe it...barn with beds in it). Thank god thats over with. Definitely some fun times though....word of advice...dont scare the shit outa the Col....he doesnt get mad, he gets even.

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah, we did the MRE bomb at the end of a FTE once...pretty much the same thing happend...we waited...and waited....and waited and BOOOM (LOUD AS FUCK). We did it with a two litre and 6 or 7 heaters....shit was funny...The Col was pissed...we had to buy him a new cooler...and he put a line of fire crackers in our bunk house (best words to describe it...barn with beds in it). Thank god thats over with. Definitely some fun times though....word of advice...dont scare the shit outa the Col....he doesnt get mad, he gets even.
MRE bomb? wtf is that? you used the heater in it or what?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
It's all about the lactose content. it doesnt matter if it has more or less fat, shit I could eat 12 cream filled doughnuts however 1 gallon of milk.. nope wont even try it.

Only people who think they can do it are the stupid ones that have no idea how a humans body reacts to lactose when over done.

Some people can handle it. I've seen it done, but it is seriously difficult though.

Last semester one of our pledges, on his own accord mind you, funnelled melted ice cream. He was not one of those people that could handle the lactose.

from the umpteen people in my family that are in the med field, they all say the same thing, you either puke it up or if you do keep it down you'll have massive shits for a good awhile. =)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

from the umpteen people in my family that are in the med field, they all say the same thing, you either puke it up or if you do keep it down you'll have massive shits for a good awhile. =)
I just watched it happen, I'll leave the stool sampling to the professionals.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
MRE bomb? wtf is that? you used the heater in it or what?

MRE's were invented as a solution to the C ration. Really good preserved food allot of the time actually, the chilli mac is badass when ur in the field for days. Problem is it's cold. They came up with this thing, it's like a premade coffee filter only with this powder in it. When introduced to water it goes crazy, puts off allot of energy, engery which is expelled as hot air, enough to make that chilli mac super steamy in it's pre sealed pack. So a good sturdy bbottle, some water, and a few of those heaters removed from their plastic bags and BOOM, he he, big time.

There is talk that the gas that escpaes contains hydrogen... always wanted to introduce a flame and see what happened...

chilli mac really is the best outa all of em. Chicken ala king is good too...its been 2 or 3 years, so i dont remember all the types...i remember i didnt like the spaghetti...i usually traded for one of my two favs. just remembered about the chili. and beans...that shit rocked too.

ROFL...someone is selling JUST the crackers out of the mre....could not eat that shit without the jalepeno cheese spread.

one thing i wish about those things is that i actually had an opportunity to eat them when dehydration wasnt a factor (meaning not a texas summer) but that never happened. Always had to drink the fruit drink packs when i got home...NEVER got to drink the coffee.

ANYWAY to answer your question, silverchild, no the gas doesnt light on fire. it smolders the flame of a lighter and just puts the lighter out. we never did get one to light. Not saying its IMPOSSIBLE, but its not something thats gonna happen easily.

you know for as much of a meat eater as I was I dug the vegetarian pasta, it was so filling (in the field no meal actually fills you though). The jalepeno cheese was good but I was always happy to get peanut butter or jelly for my crackers. Then I'd pick up my meal and start walking around camp trying to find the guy who had the other half of the PBJ combo lol. Aww man I miss that shit, I'm going to the surplus store tomorrow

look what a combination of being an Air Force Brat, CAP kid and ROTC nut have done to me....im craving MREs......

thats fuckin crazy...we made 5 fountains, 2 rockets and soaked my best friend in diet coke with the 8th bottle....nothing to that effect.

thats fuckin crazy...we made 5 fountains, 2 rockets and soaked my best friend in diet coke with the 8th bottle....nothing to that effect.

whats the proper precedure too creating a rocket?

Back