Will stock da struts work on a eg?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ktyr5151

Like it says will da struts work on an eg. I need new front struts and a friend has some struts for his da that he will give me. But i just need to make sure they fit.

The back ones are definitely different, butt the front ones should work if you swap the forks.

TorontoJDM sells stock DC take offs on the cheap
might be worth looking at a set of those
the ITRs are a good deal and will sit you just a bit lower than stock... i think the regular DC ones put you a bit higher (youre in VT though maybe you want to go up a bit ;) )

im aware of that... but DC struts fit right on your car... and they sell them cheap... while admitedly not as cheap as the free DA ones your friend is offering... these are guaranteed to fit ;)

So is it true if i use the DA struts with my EG forks they will work? And will it sit a little lower like the DC's?

Dude, seriously. You can find this info all over the place. There is plenty of write ups on swaping out stock dampers. If your google isn't working all you need is a 17mm socket, floor jack, a tape measure, and a bit of common sense. Either way the valving isn't going to be the same and the car will ride different, better or worse. You could have done this in an hour if the DA dampers are already off the car and laying around instead of waiting two days for spoon fed info.

Back