Will These Fit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, +25 is pretty agressive. If you're going for the 'stance' or hellafrush look, those would work

Nah not really, I just like that they're 16lbs and 15inch rims. I like the style of them. I like that they're 8 inch too, my thought was that I could potentially get more traction for autocrossing. Preferably I would get a non stretched tire because that's just not my style.

You'd want at least a 225 on an 8" rim. thats what my fronts are on the genny and they are pretty much 'stright' on the wheels. and i doubt a 225 would clear on a +25 unless you're in 4x4 mode or have -15 degrees of camber

Well that's not going to work then. Lame, they're not badly priced.

I'd like to fit the biggest tire possible without sacrificing ride height or rubbing during cornering. That's just to ghetto for my style.

IMO, 15x7, +42 with a 205/50 on it is perfect.

wider doesn't mean faster. and if you don't have the power, it can actually make you slower due to speed scrub on the slip angle.

These were 16's, but x7 and +42 with 205's on 'em to give you an idea.
no camber kit. just dropped straight on cheap coilovers

Attachments

• DSC00008.JPG
    DSC00008.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 295
  • DSC00009.JPG
    DSC00009.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 241
Running too wide of a tire sucks. Its harder to turn. The 205s are a great size. I had 205 I think they were 55 r15 on my crx and civics.

Back