will this turbo kit fall apart??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PUREKDM

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]it's from SSAutoChrome Inc. and it's relatively cheap so I just wanted to know if the shit will like break in transit...[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]SSAutochrome Photo[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]B16 B18 TURBO KIT WITH INTAKE
USA only
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
/*YOU GET*/
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]BRAND NEW IN THE BOX[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]FMIC POLISHED INTERCOOLER XSPOWER
FMIC PIPE KIT
COUPLERS AND CLAMPS
TURBO .50 5 BOLT T3 WITH GARRETT SHAFT AND GARRETT INTERNALS
WITH A 1 YR NO HASSSEL WARRANTY
BLOW OFF VALVE
WASTEGATE
DOWNPIPE - STAINLESS STEEL 2.5"
INTAKE
TURBO ACCESSORY KIT
MISSING LINK
GASKETS AND BOLTS
[/FONT]

I believe that they have started to brace their manifolds to prevent them from cracking. It also says that it has Garret internals on the turbo and a 1 year warranty. Who knows, maybe they're finally getting their quality up to an acceptable level.

I wouldnt even waste my time. If ANYTHING is wrong or off there is NO WAY to contact them to complain. It fuckin sucks. Spend a few bucks more and buy quality name brand parts.

i understand you get what you pay for but as a high school student making SHIT money i'm not sure what to do, i already ordered RC 310cc injectors and a Vortec FMU...what if i'm just planning to run 6lbs or less...like i just want some more ponies but w/o the benjamins...PLUS i'm planning on selling the car b4 winter anyway to some rich douche at my school who doesn't know better...i think it's not an easy decision

if your gonna sell it go ahead. otherwise penny wise dollar foolish. some things you cant go cheap on. how much is not blowing up your engine worth to you?

the only part you have to worry about breaking the engine would be is the wastegate. piping, intercooler that kinda shit is fine. i have a tial k/o wastegate and can not regulate boost worth a shit.

dont buy it, it may say one year warrenty, but i garuntee when it goes bad they say f u

A guy at the shop I hang out at just put that kit on his b16 crx. On the drive back from dyno tuning he blew the turbo. The seals went bad, and the exhaust turbine is missing chunks. He bought a garrett as a replecement.

Back