1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will this work?

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by Joka, May 16, 2005.

1. Joka

Joka Member

Looking to do a swap but im not sure on what engines I can put in. (totally new to the swap seen and what fits what). So will a H22 or any other engine fit in my 87 si lude?

2. formby

formby learning in progress

nope....i dont think you can, but some one with pro exp could....alot of fabrication needs to be done...its not a botlt in swap...but anything can be done

3. projectxspeed

projectxspeed Senior Member

Like Formby said nothing is going to be a bolt in swap. I am sure you could find someone to make custom mounts, but that translate into $.

4. Joka

Joka Member

Well i was doing some research today and found that most people with my car that do swaps use

b16a Vtec, And they said it was not hard to put in, What u guys think about this one?

Im basicly looking for anything that will fit and is better then stock.

5. birddog1148

birddog1148 Junior Member

I have an '86 that I race dirt track with and the guy I got it from put A20A3 in it from a 88-89 Accord. not sure what all he did but its in there, can send pics if someone wants.
    Birddog

6. formby

formby learning in progress

if the motor is from the same gen/years then the motors are easier to swap....

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted