Will'nt start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

serrilion

In my own little world!
So i have a little D16z6.... It drove from a friedns house the other night just fine after a trans swap....

so 26.6 miles

The gas gague was on about an 1/8 of a tank maybe lower, anywayz it sat 2 hours in then drive way, I went out to start it, it turned over once, and now just the starter is the only thing turing over...

I checked spark plugs they were totaly black on the bottom, I cleaned them up, and put them back in, still no starting?

anyone have any ideas ?

frozen lines? Dead spark pulgs ect

check compression and fuel..if you lack one of them it will not start..also take out the plugs and set them on the valve cover with wires attached...turn the car over and watch for spark

yes pull all the plugs..what i did was put 3 on the valve cover and put the 4th on the exhaust manifold...it doesnt really matter but thats how i did it..do you have a compression check gauge?!?they are very useful..i bought mine yesterday for $45 at the local autparts store and it works great

im sure the compression is fine other wise I would have never made it home the other night :p

x3..but if you put gas in it and still no start,pull the plugs and do the thing i told you to do..if there is spark.check the compression,if there is no spark then you probably need a new dizzy

New dizzy? why would I need 1 of them? the spark plugs are so shot..... I need to replace them 1st seeing how the dizzy is less then a month old lol... BUt ya no spark and I can smell the fuel out of the spark plug holes also the plugs are a little wet, so ya, I try new plugs.... c if that help lol

hehe, new plugs and 1 turn of the key she started right up...

thanks for the help

Some Admin Please delete

Back