Wi'ls Mary-Kate & Ashley Diet Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

in 97 i weighed 120 in 2005 i weigh in about 196 i gain 76 pounds in 8 years after high school :( i had a sitting job for hte last 6 years i stopped skating and hardly work out and when you see me i dont look like i weigh almost 200 i normaly get a bs flag but i do weigh that much

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Sep 8 2005, 01:27 PM
in 97 i weighed 120 in 2005 i weigh in about 196 i gain 76 pounds in 8 years after high school :( i had a sitting job for hte last 6 years i stopped skating and hardly work out and when you see me i dont look like i weigh almost 200 i normaly get a bs flag but i do weigh that much
[post=551571]Quoted post[/post]​

Opposite of me. Most people think I'm about 180-190 and I still haven't broke 160.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Sep 7 2005, 10:56 PM
Quit drinking so fucking much beer, dude. One beer is like eating a donut.

You don't look like you have a genetic predisposition to being fat. You just look like you're lazy and don't watch what you eat.
[post=551182]Quoted post[/post]​

that's prolly why i have a gut then.

Will wont give up the beer

do it!!! take before and after pics, this is gonna be gross. if you do it for long enough youll probably lose mad weight.

I ate an M&M about 20 minutes ago. I'm so hungry.

Haven't lost any weight yet...dammit...

Goddamn I'm hungry.

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 10 2005, 11:50 AM
I ate an M&M about 20 minutes ago. I'm so hungry.

Haven't lost any weight yet...dammit...

Goddamn I'm hungry.
[post=552304]Quoted post[/post]​

Doesn't a big fatty juicy double with cheese sound good?

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Sep 8 2005, 03:04 PM
Why don't you just try fasting. nothing but bread and water
[post=551519]Quoted post[/post]​

Becuase your body goes into safe mode, it burns off muscle saving the fat for reserves.

I think i will join civicious on this thing.. Currently I weigh 215 lbs. 3 years ago I weighed in at 185. Let see if i can find the pics of the difference.

can't find one of now..

My goal is to get back to the shape i was in this pic...

gallery_35446_463_8920.jpg

I have to drop 30 lbs to accomplish this task..

needless to say when i flex like that now. the only line i have is where my beer gut meets the jeans.

Originally posted by erikespo@Sep 10 2005, 01:29 PM
needless to say when i flex like that now. the only line i have is where my beer gut meets the jeans.
[post=552317]Quoted post[/post]​

me too!!!! haha. :lol:

dude, you know whataburger is still doing that bbq cheddar burger don't you?

and a saturday night taquito snack is the best thing in the world..... 2 bacon, egg, potatoe, and cheese taquitos, a bacon b.o.b. and some pancakes to finish it off.....

that's gonna sound really good any time tonight after 11 :p

Who gives a shit? I weigh 223lbs, in Iraq I weighed 196lbs, within two weeks of returning I gained almost all of it back.

If you want to lose weight, lower your calorie intake, exercise a little, and drink more water. Fuck diets.

fuck diets. i eat what i want. want to know my secret?

lots of sex with the gf. totally lots. thats definately how i stay in shape.

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 12 2005, 12:16 AM
Fuck this. I'm starving. I'm gonna go microwave some Chef Boyardee.

Beefy ravioli, bitches!
[post=552870]Quoted post[/post]​

So you made it what? 3 days? 4 days?

Thats not enough time to lose any weight...

:werd:

Quitter! Takes weeks, even months, to see any results off of normal diet. Such as exercise, better food choices, and drinking water compared to soda. Plus, you gotta give up the beer mang. Drink liquor, less calories. :thumbsup:

My guess is that in the 3 or 4 days, you lost 6 pounds, and will gain 8 pounds back within a week due to being in starvation mode and suddenly getting fat and nutrients. Your body's gonna hang on to it now.

Back