Wil's Top Ten Albums Of All Time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
Mentioned this on Facebook, thought some of you folks here might enjoy this as well. These are in no particular order, and are my absolute top ten favorite albums of all time. All of these are what I consider 'listen-all-the-way-thru-ers', and all of them have aspects and other bits about them that I either really, really connect with, love playing, or just simply love it for the music that it is.

Some of these are available on YouTube to stream and/or purchase from a download site, or you can find them 'your own way'.

Check them out if you haven't heard them, and if you don't like them, well fuck you.

Blues Traveler - "Cover Yourself"
Tool - "10,000 Days"
Candiria - "What Doesn't Kill You"
Story Of The Year - "The Constant"
Between The Buried And Me - "The Great Misdirect"
Thrice - "The Artist In The Ambulance"
Incubus - "Make Yourself"
Faith No More - "King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime"
Protest The Hero - "Fortress"
Norma Jean - "Meridional"

Close followers-behind are "Failure To Yield" by Crux, "Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV" by Coheed and Cambria, "The Few Not Fleeting" by Nothing More, and "Periphery II" by Periphery.

Boom. Write that shit down, son.

I own 3 of them! Woo! Or at least did at some point.

I don't know if I could pick 10. 3 or 4 are no brainers. the other 6 or 7 would be debated between about 324234322432 albums. and there's those 'best of' 'greatest hits' and 'live' albums that I like to say don't count...

If I had to pick 10 today, right now without double thinking... as if I could be stuck on an island with only these 10 for EVER in 2 min....i'd pick in no particular order:

1. Alice in Chains - Dirt
  2. Pink Floyd - The Wall
  3. Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
  4. Pearl Jam - Ten
  5. Tool - Aenima
  6. Korn - self titled
  7. Opeth - Blackwater Park
  8. System of a Down - Toxicity
  9. Memphis May Fire - Challenger
  10. Killswitch Engage - The End of Heartache

I remember seeing Korn before they got big... they were a local band here... same with Adema

Aparently I need to get my hands on a few Tool albums. I like everything else you guys have listed, so yea. Actually been in a huge System of a Down phase recently.

My top 5 albums:

Nickelback_-_Silver_Side_Up_-_CD_cover.jpg

Nickelback_-_The_Long_Road.albumcover.jpg

AllTheRightReasons.jpg

Dark_Horse_%28Nickelback_album_cover%29.jpg

Nickelback_Here_and_Now_170x170-75.jpg

troll.png

rofl. I was like this dude can't be serious after the first one... and then there were 4 more of them.

hahah

Yea, I was getting ready to rage until I saw the troll face. Lmao.

Back