Wil's 'whoops' pictures from this weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I too have been in "OH FUCK!!!" situations. Like when i air launched my moms Toyota wagon like 5-6 feet in the air!!! It was a good thing the road kept going downhill though cause it saved the car from being fucked up. I didn't mean to get launched either... it just happened from going 70mph on a road i didn't know :) Ill have to do it again at like 40mph and record it for you guys :D

P.S. - She still don't know how her tie rod got bent... :D:D:D

Last edited:
When you clear a hill on a bike, even if you don't leave the pavement - the bike stands up and tries to go straight.

If the car thing scared you, Wait'll you see what a bike does. Not trying to scare you away - But seriously. 25 mph on a bike is like 100 in a car. You get used to it, but kinda in a bad way. Because you realise that the bike is at the speed in which your brain operates, and driving a car is totally boring.

I can vouch for the "you get used to it, but in a bad way" thing, especially with speed. The first time you hit 80, your like wow. Then you do it again and go to 100, back off, hit it again and go farther. Pretty soon your trying to give your bike everything it has on poorly paved roads with morons in cars on cell phones all around you, but I can't say I'm innocent.

Lifted my front tire for the first time on accident today at about 30 mph. I wish it hadn't happened because now I know how it feels to have it up :/

wait till you lift the front tire coming out of a corner for the first time... or 5 ;)

harrrddd leeeeaaaannn..... throttle on..... front end goes light.... :eek:

you get use to it and start expecting it eventually... but the first few times there is definitely some pucker factor

cornerexitwheelie.jpg

Last edited:
When I do that the bike rights itself real quick.

When you clear a hill on a bike, even if you don't leave the pavement - the bike stands up and tries to go straight.

If the car thing scared you, Wait'll you see what a bike does. Not trying to scare you away - But seriously. 25 mph on a bike is like 100 in a car. You get used to it, but kinda in a bad way. Because you realise that the bike is at the speed in which your brain operates, and driving a car is totally boring.

Hahah the car scared me cause i didn't expect it! I was on a road i didn't know and i was going too fast and all of a sudden the road went up a bit and started dropping downhill.... So pretty much i didn't go up... The road went down! :D

But yea iv ridden bikes before.. The first time going full throttle is a awesome rush... :)

Back