wilwood caliper question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dhaccordLT-R

my friend will sell me his willwood calipers for $150, they are from his 94 gsr. (he needs new rotors and dosnt want to pay 190 for each rotor) so i was wondering, will the willwood calipers bolt up to my dx hatch spindles/ hubs? are there any other rotors that will fit the calipers? do you know anyone who sells the rotors cheap? is $150 a fair price? he is getting the aem kit. i already have gsr rear disc swap. thanks

The AEM Kit is a complete waste.

He can replace his rotors for less than $190 if he does a little looking.

Which calipers is he trying to sell you?

What size rotors do you want to use?

he went from the wilwood kit to the more expensive piece of shit AEM kit? wtf?
you will need to get special mounting brackets for the caliper, wilwoods calipers are pretty much universal and use different mounting plates.

yeh, he claims that the willwood rotors are too thin, and that the warp too easily/quickly, i dont think so

Originally posted by dhaccordLT-R@Oct 24 2003, 11:27 AM
yeh, he claims that the willwood rotors are too thin, and that the warp too easily/quickly, i dont think so

i NEVER warped my wilwood rotors, that was with 4 road course events using them. i loved them, i've only heard bad things about the AEM's, rotors breaking seem to be the big one.

Wilwood = rear race car parts with millions of dollars in engineering behind them.

AEM big brakes = riceboy shit with more thought put into what color to make the aluminum hats than R&D to make them functional.

Back