win?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the only thing missing is the engine. Everything is still dangling around in side. all the turbo parts, transmission, clutch and flywheel, etc.

do you have the time and money for a project car? if you do, go for it.

Yeah, I have the time, money and space needed for this to sit and wait for parts. All I'm paying for the Nissan is 800. The civic with the b18 parts and turbo stuff, with out the motor can easily be sold in miami for 1000. That is, if I want to sit on it or not. I sold a crappy civic with a 30 minute paint job for 1200 only because I really didnt want it anymore. What I'm getting to is, I can profit either way.

ask the guy for a couple hundred to boot, if he bites then feed it to him.. if not then give him a few days to think it over.. if he really wants the truck he will come up with 200 to get it, and if not then trade anyway if you really want the car... its always nice to get a few extra bucks if you can

The car is worth $500. Its on mix matched wheels with mix matched body panels.. And missing parts.

You could move the truck for $1000 pretty easy. Sell the truck, buy the car, stick $500 in your pocket.

The car is worth $500. Its on mix matched wheels with mix matched body panels.. And missing parts.

You could move the truck for $1000 pretty easy. Sell the truck, buy the car, stick $500 in your pocket.

+1 agree

Back