window screeching

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dman1100

My passenger side window is screeching like it is rubbing something when it goes up or down but i don't know what it is. It looks like a line is forming towards the back of it and i want to get it fixed before it makes a groove

umm..with what? and how deep do you think the sand is in there?

try just wiping inside the seal with your finger or something ... if that doesnt work you might need to start taking shit apart

tried it and it's not gonna do it. maybe i can find somethin soft to wipe down in there

I have massive problems w/dust here in Iowa,it gets in drive motors and everything.it makes some terrible noises w/caught up in grease...spend an afternoon pulling your panel off new glass never seems to fit the way stock does and stock is $$$

cool,you a head?how old? dosent matter just curious...I'm doing my b16a2 swap next week so my reliable ride will be down for a few but we'll have to hook up.

i'm just some punk kid with a civic that wants something more than a stock d16 can give. but if i had money and help i'd have something else in there in a heartbeat but i can't find anyone that cares about performance instead of wings and body kits

you found one of em...sleepers from hell rule.I'll help ya w/what I can and my good freind owns an auto shop so I push him for advise all the time.
I have to crash.stuff to do today.nice talkin to ya :D

When it gets humid here, my wondows are hella hard to roll up and down...it didn't start until I had 'em tinted.

go to the parts store and get some sylicone lubricant spray and hit up the tracks to the windows with a light coat.... should get things moving better

i got the interior panel off and it doesn't squeek now and i think i found what was rubbing on the glass it was the thing that is right under the weather strip it looked like it folded out. i put some weather strip on it so hopefully it will help it

Back