windows is so retarded...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
ok, so i go to burn a cd...

D: is my burner drive.
E is my dvd drive
F i don't have

well, according to XP, i have an F: drive, and it's a dvd drive.

what in the fuck.

windows is so fucking gay

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 10 2004, 02:43 PM
I'm so waiting for the release of PissedoffOS. :)

LMAO!!!!!! :werd: :lmao:

pissedoffOS

hrm........

MY C++ skills are beyond rusty.
visual C++ is even worse.

for my junior year CS project class, the 1 project of the whole class was to develop your own operating system.

well, needless to say, it never even installed- let alone run. lol

Wednesday I had sound...
Thursday I dont have sound...

XP > ME

scan disk will say my computer has an error(which it dosent) and will revert to an old registry file(which is from 2001) and I have to hack my way into windows, then i get some loadpe.com wasnt found crap, then I have to change regedit.exe to regedit.com to execute it in ms dos, then I have to change loadpe.com 's string in the registry. then i have to go into the windows INI file and disable something. and its all a bunch of horse shit I fucken hate windows. BLUE SCREEN OF BILL GATE. HE needs to get knowledgeable people on his design team. heck apple dosent have any problems, but no one makes any software for it, its all for windows. MICROSOFT=LANDFILL that needs to be capped.

microsoft should make a new keyboard with 4 keys:
Control, Alt, Delete, And self destruct.

i run windows 2000. my dad is a programmer (used to work for the govt. with classified shit) and every machine he builds has win2k. i actually like 2k, very proffessional and easy to use. as long as i keep up with the McAfee VirusScan, i NEVER have a problem. :shrug2: my computer runs the same as the day i started it up, well maybe a little slower since i have accumulated a lot more shit on the HD, maybe i should defrag soon :)

Originally posted by hybrid89@Apr 10 2004, 10:30 PM
OSX baby!

OSX is great. So is safarri.

the rest of the "computer" is fucking worthless though

i dont know about you guys, but ive had winxp running for months and months. ive never had a problem...

but IE keeps popping up ads like a mofo, so ive swapped to mozilla, and i prefer creative playcenter over media player for music. i love my creative live card.

cant wait to get my new pc later this evening..... :D

whts Mandrake?

I am fucking sick of Windows, i have had to reinstall about every month or two because it will just start freezing up and shutting down and shit. I finally figured out that one of the causes was Imesh, but i still have problems. my comp doesnt even run and now needs to go to the shop, its still under warranty so it doesnt really matter. And now my GF's comp is running like shit and is slow as hell. its got a Pentium III and like 256 RAm, enough for basic shit like Word and IE, which is basically all i do on her comp anyways, but it is still f'ing slow

Back