windows media 10 beta is out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wish I could view everything on QuickTime and listen to everything on iTunes, Windows media is always way buggy, and Real is just a pile of shit.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jul 15 2004, 05:46 PM
I wish I could view everything on QuickTime and listen to everything on iTunes, Windows media is always way buggy, and Real is just a pile of shit.

Real is a piece of crap, yes. Winamp5 is the shit though.

QT was good 3 years ago, but now, other things have supassed it in terms of playback qauality and filesize

ive been using real player for a month or so now, seems to work fine for me...i dont know.
i have wmp too, ima get the new beta tho

im so sorry to hear that dde.

real player is th ebiggest piece of shit. its like a hicitch hiker you picked up, and now you can't get rid of the fuck

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 15 2004, 07:53 PM
im so sorry to hear that dde.

real player is th ebiggest piece of shit. its like a hicitch hiker you picked up, and now you can't get rid of the fuck

a middle eastern hitchhiker that commits holy jihad hijacks against other media programs you pick up along your travels down the information highway....

Download
Windows Media Player 10 technical beta is only available for Windows XP

Windows XP not detected

bastards....

wheres the support for 98se?

98 is not even supported by MS anymore. hello and welcome to 4 years ago.

upgrade already.

shit xp will be old next year... are you going to upgrade to it then? lol

i had winamp before but i prefer windows media player. i dont know why, although i like the way winamp looks like. right now im using beta 10 wmp also.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jul 16 2004, 06:23 PM
no love for the win2k users ? booo

2k is 4 years old too. upgrade biotch

winamp sucks. all the video is choppy on it. media player works with everything i've watched/listened to.

I use WMP and DIVX player

and

Real player is great becuase it also works with websites like this one

check out this file hondaswap wll even let me list it in my thread..

ready?

BUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFERRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Back