Windows Media Player sucks ass

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StealthMode

Kung Foolin'
I am just wondering what program I should use to listen to/burn music. I'm sick of windows media player. I have heard not to use real player, because it does bad stuff, but I'm unsure what exactly. What do you all recommend? Preferably something that is free....

I use Winamp. it works great. doesnt burn, but get Nero for that. U can get winamp at winamp.com

U can also get some badass skins for winamp

Nero does burn pretty quickly right? I also want something that has good burning quality. I don't want any fuck-ups when I'm listening to my music

Never had a problem that wasn't caused by shitty CDs.

So should I just do a search for it, and then download? Sorry for the dumbass questions, but I don't download very often. And I'm pretty much ignorant to the whole internet music scene.

There's a decent (free) burning program called Fireman or something. I only used it once, and it didn't really impress me.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 8 2004, 05:04 PM
winamp sucks for video.

make sure, before you go through all this, that you have windows media player 10. if not, upgrade. then look into moving.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmedia/ is the link i beleive
[post=428743]Quoted post[/post]​

weak its only available for xp.

and yes winamp sucks for movies, i use winamp5 for music only, wmp9 for movies, ares for downloading music song by song, and azureus for torrents.

oh and Easy CD creator 5 for burning cd's, and alcohol120% for my virtual drives and mounting images to them :)

Back