Windows Phone 7 - Experiences?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
Anyone here using a Windows Phone 7 powered phone? I am on Sprint right now using a Palm Pre but sadly the Pre is no longer being made and I have no idea if the Pre 3 will even be avaliable on Sprint. The girlfriend has an Evo 4g at the moment so I have been considering the Evo Shift or a WP7 powered phone when they release it next week. I am eligable for a full upgrade in April and was looking to get some input from anyone who currently uses a WP7 phone or has had a chance to play with one.

jp_p5 has one but he doesnt come on super often... try sending him an email or something

screw renewing a contract. jump to virigin mobile.

This guy at work went from a Iphone 3GS to a Dell Venue Pro says he loves it, but you'd have to go to T-Mobile. I'd wait on WP7 for some updated phones. Not a huge market yet on them. I don't think WP7 will last in Iphone/Android era

I think I am going to wait for the next generation of Windows Phones. I got bent over being an early adopter when I stood in line to get my Palm Pre. I think I am going to pick up an Evo Shift. WP will only fail if Microsoft lets hit. No one thought Microsoft would break into the gaming world the way they did either.

just annouced that at&t is buying t-miobile, so your service is going to shit there too.

I have the LG Optimus widows phone. I love it.

I even let a few android guys play with it and they really like it too.

It doesnt have the full potential an android phone or iPhone but I only used it for a couple apps and texting anyways.

The operating system isnt buggy, i havent had any weird glitches yet. It has all the apps my iphone did and The live tiles are actually pretty cool.

I also liked that mine had a big flip out key board but not all do.

just annouced that at&t is buying t-miobile, so your service is going to shit there too.

Im on Sprint.

I think I am going to swing by the corp. Sprint store after work to check out the HTC Arrive. My girlfriends mom just got an Evo Shift the other day so I will be checking her phone out this weekend as well

The girlfriend and I are on the same contract and she just picked up an Evo 4 months ago. So I am stuck for another two years anyway. However we have been discussing jumping ship after this round. Virgin is getting some great phones so I just may make the switch.

Back